(18+content)

Todo pushed Baku and Izu in the direction of their bedroom and put them on the bed. He then went to the box beside the bed and got out a vibrator, a cock ring and lube and went back to the bed were Baku and Izu were laying down. Baku then moaned in pleasure of how tight the cock ring was on his dick as Todo put the ring on. Todo went to Izu and put the vibrator in his ass and midoriya moaned very loudly. Todo then whispered to Izu ~it's time to have some fun with Baku~ Izu started to lap dance on Baku and Todo started to strip. By the time he was  finished Baku's mouth was starting to water ~shoto come here~ he moaned and Todo obeyed. Todo walked over to Baku swinging his hips from side to side. When todo got to Baku, Baku started to kiss Todo. In the meanwhile Izu gave Baku a blow job.~Hmmmm~ Todo and baku moaned. ~f-fuck me daddies pleaseee~ Izu begged. Then Todo and baku looked at each other then started to kiss him and play with his dick. ~aaaahhhh~he moaned. Todo took the vibrator out of Izu and took the cock ring off of Baku and they all moaned feeling pleasure while stroking each others dicks. ~Fuck me daddy~ moaned Izu and Todo. Baku got really hard and got the lube and put them on his fingers and stuck his fingers in Izu and Todo's hole. ~mmmm daddy~ moaned them both. Baku then thrust into Todo and put the vibrator back into Izu and put it on high and moved it around in his ass. ~mmm mhmm~ they both moaned Todo almost at his limit. Baku felt the tightening of his ass and went deeper and pushed against Todo's prostate quick many times and made him moan in ecstasy.~d-daddy I-I'm gonna come ahhh~ Todo moaned coming all over his abdomen. Then Baku pulled out of Todo's ass and gave him a smirk and they went over to Izu. Baku started to kiss him while Todo took the vibrator out which made Izu moan. Baku and Todo got hard again and started to lube their cock. They entered Izu which made him moan in pleasure. ~Harder daddies Harder~ Todo kissed his neck while thrusting harder into Izu which made Izu, Todo and Baku moan. Baku and Todo's cock hit Izu's prostate and started to squeeze his ass which made all of them moan. ~I'm coming daddies ahhh feels so good ~ Todo and Baku pounded harder into Izu which hit his prostate each time making him moan louder. A few minutes later they all came and collapsed next to each other. "That was so good" they all said in unison. They looked at each other and laugh. They all cuddles and went to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hewo~
I'm back and I got part 2 right here.
Sorry I didn't post it sooner I was busy any way I hope you enjoyed~