Famy (Pinn, Part 2)

Piper's POV

It's Monday and that means I have to go to the studio. I really don't wanna go. I've got no energy for this whole drama thing with Finn. The worst is that I can't really talk to Amy about it so I'll just to get through this all by myself. Really, it seems like a escape room but without way to escape.
I get dressed and take my dance bag. I have breakfast and then leave for the studio. It's going to be tough.
Once I get to the studio, I see Emily and Nick at the office and Richelle stretching. It's 7.40 so she must have been here for at least 10 minutes now.
- Hi Richelle! - I say as I head to the office.
- Hi! - I hear her say without stopping what she's doing.
I want to talk to Emily. Maybe she can help me.
I knock the door and they look at me.
- Hi! Sorry for interrupting. Can I talk to Emily for a moment?
- Yeah Pipes, come in. - Nick says. - I'll just go grab some tea and scones - Emily smiles - FOR ME - Nick says.
I see Emily roll her eyes but still smiling.
Once Nick's gone, I take a deep breath and just spit it out.
- I like Finn.
Emily just looks at me as if waiting for me to continue. Ok? Isn't she at least surprised?
- Aren't you a bit surprised? - I ask.
- Why would I be if I already knew? - She smiles.
- OK, ANYWAY. Finn is dating Amy.
- That I know too. - She says rolling her eyes.
- And Finn knows I like him.
- WHAT? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT? WHY DID YOU TELL HIM?
- He asked if I liked him and I couldn't lie!
- WHY DID HE ASK?!
- That's the thing! He asked me and when I said yes he got mad and me and told me he didn't want to hear it...
- WHY DID HE ASK IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW?
- Guess what. I don't knooowww
- Oh, don't pull your Jamesness here.
- Why would you say th... anyway. I'm here asking for some advice. He is mad at me and in some way I am mad at him too. But I'm mostly so sad... I feel like I lost my two best friends all at once. I really want to dance but... It's so hard for me to see him. I was so used to his company... he was my best friend. Even better than Amy sometimes and now I feel like I've got nothing.
- Look Pipes. I love you but if you're asking for days off, I can't give you that.  Nationals are right around the corner and we can't lose time... plus, today we're going to hold auditions for duets and you must be here.
- Ok I get it but what should I do?
- Remember when I pulled you off that duet with Alfie? What did you learn that day?
- That I have to be professional at the studio.
- Exactly. You're going to have to work under pressure many times, whatever the reason is, and you'll have to be able to work it out. You're strong Piper. You can do it.
For a second, I felt so proud of Emily. She became very good at giving advice. Michelle sure would be proud too.
- Thanks Em. I promise, I won't let you down.