It's Christmas (Part 4 - Pinn)

Finn's POV

So, we were at the studio opening our gifts and the fact that we forgot to add Piper to the list was actually killing me inside. How can I be so stupid? Hopefully I can fix this soon enough. Piper seemed to be very sad. I hate seeing her like this... And being part of the reason is even worse.
It took me two seconds to realize that Piper was no longer sitting next to me.
Oh My God, knowing her, knowing she struggles with her self-esteem, this is going to hurt her. I can't let that happen.
I follow her. She is going to the locker room. Then she sits on the couch. Oh my God, is she crying? I wait before I walk in. I don't want to invade her space. Please, don't cry Pipes. I hate seeing you cry...
- I wish I never came to the studio in the first place - she says while crying... And then she falls asleep.
I sit in front of her. Dude, he looks so beautiful when she sleeps. Her eyes, her skin, her lips. How bad I want to kiss them. Does she feel the same way?
- Piper... - I whisper. She doesn't answer. Suddenly she starts sobbing in her sleep.
- Piper... - I say a bit louder. Nothing. She's still crying.
- Piper! - I shake her arm gently. - Piper, wake up!
She suddenly opens her eyes and sits up gasping. She looks everywhere as if she doesn't know where she is. Then she finally speaks:
- You're not wearing Miss Angela's uniform.
- Why would I be wearing it? Those are uglier than Christmas sweaters.
She laughs a bit and hugs me. Oh, I could stay like this for ages.
- Tell me, what happened? - I ask.
- Nothing.
- Piper, I know you. It's not nothing.
- I had a dream.
- It sounded more like a nightmare.
- It was.
- Tell me. Was I in there? - I ask.
- Yes... You were.
- So, tell me. What happened?
- Do you have feelings for Amy?
- What? - Where did that come from? I barely know her.
- Answer my question!
- No, Piper, I don't, why would I?
- Nevermind.
Ugh! Girls.
- In my nightmare you were dating Amy.
- How is that a nightmare?
- You know what, we don't have to talk about it, it was just a dream.
- Oh no, we do have to.
- No
- Yes.
She tries to walk away and I take her arm, impeding it.
- Piper, you're my best friend, you can trust me! I know I forgot to add your name to the list of presents but I promise I'll fix it. I'm your friend, what ever is bugging you, you can tell me! You're clearly not OK.
- THAT'S THE PROBLEM FINN!
- What?
- I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND! I want more than that!
I'm just petrified. She continues speaking:
- In my dream you were dating Amy and I almost died of sadness! I don't want to be your friend. I want more than that! I want to kiss you whenever and wherever I want, just like you kissed her! I want to be able to call you my boyfriend, my confident!
I think I skipped breathing for a few seconds. I river of emotions flowing in me. The one person I love... Just confessed she had feelings for me. The most beautiful girl at the studio likes me.
I pull her arm and crash my lips against hers... And we kiss desperately. It's like I finally got something we didn't know we missed so much. I can feel her smile against my lips and I promise I could die right there. Then we finally separate for air.
- You have no idea - I whisper - about how long I've waited for you.
- You won't have to wait any longer. - She gives me a peck on my lips. Looks like I've been a good boy this year, I got what I wanted for Christmas.