"Do you have your guitar?" Paul asks.

"Yep, it's in the back." I say buckling my seat belt.

The boss of the diner lets me perform on Wednesdays, if I work for him Monday through Friday. It's Friday today, but since its graduation he let me perform today. Plus, a bunch of people from school is coming to the diner after the graduation. It'll be a good way to branch out my musical career.

"Here we are." Leo says as he parks in the parking lot of the school. We see the high schoolers outside ready to get going so I run over to them.

"It's about time!" Brandon says as I catch up to them.

"We're about to go in!" Beth says.

We all line up in order and head into the gym. Once we entered I felt my stomach turn. I couldn't believe that I was graduating. Me. Ali. Graduating. The Ali who a couple years ago skipped class, got suspended countless amount of times, and even took drugs and drank Whiskey. I'm not that girl anymore. And I couldn't be any more prouder to say that.

I look into the crowd and tried to find them in the bleachers. It took a while but I saw them. But I didn't only see Leo, Nikki, and Paul. I say Skylar, Jessie, and Andy waving furiously to get my attention. I felt my eyes widen and my smile go ear to ear.

"Ali! Congrats!" Skylar yells.

"Yay Ali!" Jessie yells as well.

"You go you sexy mother fucker!" Andy yells the loudest. I couldn't help but laugh. So did Paul. I couldn't believe they're here.

"Alright, simmer down." Our principal says into the microphone.

We all sit down on chairs away from the bleachers. He begins to call up people to the stage one by one after a very long speech. My heart begins to settle down after seeing the girls. It's been so long. I missed them so much.

"Alexis Brooks." He says. I stand up and make my way to the stage. I feel my cheeks flush as I'm walking.

"Congratulations." he says shaking my hand.

"Thank you." I whisper to him.

-----

"You guys!" I yell running towards the girl when the graduation was over.

"Ali!" They all yell running towards me as well. We all go into a big group hug.

"I missed you guys so much! How did you get here?" I ask. They all don't say a word, but glance over to Leo.

"You shipped them here?" I ask Leo.

"I thought you might be happy about it." Leo says.

"But," I say, "how?"

"I got some connections." He smiles which causes me to smile as well.

"Oh, do you guys want to go to the diner with me? After we can go to the beach." I ask.

"Yeah, of course." Skylar answers for all of them.

"Great. Let me get my guitar real quick." I say happily.

"Guitar?" Jessie asks.

"Yeah, I perform and work at the diner." I say getting it out of the trunk.

"We obviously have to catch up." Jessie laughs.

"Majorly." I agree.

"Who are these lovely ladies?" Brandon asks walking over to us with his hand wrapped around Beth.

"Oh, this is Andy, Jessie, and Skylar. They're my friends from when I lived in Sydney." I explain. I told Beth and Brandon about moving from Sydney, but I never told them about why we moved. I never told them anything about my life. I guess I just didn't want anyone to know and truly start over with no one knowing my past.