Chapter 47

Ali's POV

It's officially been two weeks since Isabelle found out. It wasn't the last time I saw here though. We've been going out together a lot lately. I don't know if it's because she feels sorry for me, or she wants me to know that she won't tell anyone. I don't want her pity, but I do hope she won't tell anyone. We've been out with the boys and they didn't say anything, or act weird around me, so I guess she kept it to herself. Thank god.

Although we went out with the guys, we didn't go out with all the boys. Which of course was Luke. I haven't talked, or seen him ever since the day I kicked him out my apartment. I want him to stay away, but every time I see the boys, I kind of hope that he's with them. But, it's not a big deal anyway. I told him to go away, and he did. Simple as that.

"Want to go out again?" Isabelle asks through my phone. "It's the weekend, so don't say that you're buzzy because I know you're going to be alone in your apartment. Probably watching TV all day alone."

"I don't have a TV." I say sitting down on my bed taking a full spoon of Nutella into my mouth.

"Then you're probably going to be eating Nutella alone on your bed. I look down at the jar of Nutella sitting on my lap. I quickly put the lid on it.

"I don't see what's so wrong with that."

"Oh, shut up. C'mon. Let's have fun tonight. I also heard it's your birthday." she says.

"I was hoping you forgot." I say honestly.

"C'mon. It'll be fun. It's just another reason to party our asses off." she says. I can hear her excitement beaming out of my phone.

"We're going to a party?" I groan.

"Maybe." she laughs.

"I don't know. We've been hanging out quite a lot."

"So?"

"You aren't hanging out with me because-" I pause, "you know." A silence fills the air and I can't help to feel nervous.

"No." She finally says. "Anyways, are you coming or not? Because it would kind of suck to go to a birthday party without the birthday girl."

"Oh, so there's a party set for me?" I laugh.

"Of course not. Who the fuck cares to throw you a party?" she laughs and I laugh along.

"I'll come." I finally agree.

"Good. Fix your face, and I'm going to bring you a dress to wear." she says excitedly.

She hangs up and I begin to take a shower. When I'm done I blow dry my hair and make loose, bouncy curls in my long hair. Then I start my makeup. Simple, but very "hot." according to the one time I did this style when I was going out with Andy, Skylar, and Jess.

"Open the door bitch!" I hear Isabelle yell and bang on my door.

"I have neighbors, you know!" I say when I open the door.

The next day after she found out I saw her come out of Hunter's apartment. I found it odd that she was with Hunter on her free time, but I didn't bother to ask about it. The next thing I remember was waking up next to Isabelle with empty alcohol bottles scattered around us. She claims we had those kind of sleepovers where two people bond and have a bunch of fun, except we had a lot to drink. It makes sense since I woke up without the memory of the night and a massive headache.

"Whatever. Here, put this on." she says throwing a long sleeved, tight, black dress at me.

I went into the bathroom and put it on making sure not to mess up my hair, or make-up. It ended at mid-thigh. It didn't have a pattern, but it still looked great. I like wearing solid clothes. It just makes it easier to match it with stuff. I guess Isabelle picked that up.