Printed in Black & White

Start from the beginning

Shigaraki and Error laughed along, getting the "Overhaul" joke. I found it despicable how they could joke about the lost life of another. What have they done to my Izu?

Error moved the strings around on the Deku doll, making Izu grip his face and laugh maniacally. It looked like... He was crying...? He looked lost, out of place. He was doing things he didn't want to, but he was still doing them. I clenched my fist, wanting to break the window and kill all of them, but I couldn't. 

"The best thing I can do is call for back-up... No, the Heroes would take too long. There aren't any Hero Agencies close to Kamino Ward." I reasoned. 

Suddenly, a knife came flying my way and I leaped away, jumping to the roof with amazing acrobatics. "Have they found me?" I asked myself. 

"Hey, there's a punk on the roof. Izu, go kill them." A glitched voice said. I could hear shuffling and the front door open. "I need to get out of here," I whispered as I jumped off of the building and ran into the city. I could hear footsteps behind me, so I ran into the crowd of people. 

After a few minutes of running around, I stopped hearing footsteps. Good, they must be gone. I should hide though. I said to myself as I ran into an alleyway. 

And here I am. Sometime after when I ran in here, I pulled out my phone and called the police to investigate while staying anonymous. I told them the location and then I hung up. It's been a couple of hours now. I can see a few police officers heading to the building now. It's midnight right now, so the city lights are brighter than every. I have to say, the city isn't a bad place. 

Shit, I hear someone. I'll write later.

Entry #14, Kamino Hotel, Room 3-6

I've managed to get a hotel room in the Kamino Hotel. I haven't heard anything about the villains and I didn't think that this would take so long. It's Day 3 in Kamino. I didn't write for the night and the whole day yesterday because I was all over the place. 

I tried getting back into the building, but the police had the place surrounded. When the police began to investigate, no one was inside. I was watching everything on the rooftop of a work building, overviewing the situation in silence. I checked my phone multiple times, notifications from the students at UA asking me "Where are you?" or "Why aren't you coming to school?" questions. I decided to not respond nor block them. They aren't apart of this. 

Ironically, since I'm one of UA's best students, news about me missing has reached from UA to Kamino pretty quickly. Soon enough, all of Japan was searching for me, along with the wanted Izuku. 

I feel like a villain, having to hide from others. I met up with a few people who changed my bio so I could enter local places like stores and hotels. Thus, how I got into this place without questions. My fake name, for now, wasn't my decision, it was whoever assigned it to me. My name was currently "Kori Bureizu" Kind of revealing but it's better than Shoto Todoroki.

("Kori" is a rough definition for ice and "Bureizu" is a rough definition for Blaze.)

Anyway, I'm still not any closer to finding and saving Izu from the LoV. Things have gone too complicated and dangerous. They've moved positions, so they have another hideout. I should have done something, anything, to them while I was over there. All I needed to do was rip the blue stings off of the Deku doll and take him back... But there were too many of them. I wouldn't have stood a chance... 

I should just let the Heroes take care of this... I'm too weak to save him...

...

No. No, I have to try. I'm underestimating myself; I'm one of the best students at the most prestigious school in all of Japan, not the weak kid I used to be. UA has helped me become who I am now, the information I have learned there will help me! I can't just give up, I need to save my Izu now or he'll be evil forever. Things will get worse if I don't act now. 

That's it. I'm going to attack. It's 1 am, the middle of the night... I'll make them pay for taking my Izu from me. 

I don't care if I have blood on my hands after this... I need to save him.

I don't think I'll be able to write about this in a record, but when I can, it'll be when Deku is back in UA and back with me. I have to be strong. 

I'll write later... For sure...

(Because of the storyline, we will go into Todoroki's POV without him writing.)

Todoroki's POV

I put my notebook in my bag and pulled out a sharp knife. I plan on cutting the strings with this. I don't know if the strings are fire-proof but they are not indestructible... 

I put the knife in a satchel on my waist and closed my back. I threw the bag over my shoulder and opened the window, letting the clean, midnight air wash over me. This is it. I need to save Midoriya... It's now or never. The Pro Heroes don't know their weaknesses as I do. Bakugou told me everything he knew, and he was kidnapped by them. He would know more than anyone else since no one has come back alive after seeing them. 

I. Will. come back alive. With my Izu.

*  *  *  *  *

I jumped out of the window and landed on the pavement with an ice ramp to save me from the fall. I ran into an alleyway and dropped my bag behind a dumpster. I can't bring this with me; it would only slow me down. It's best to hide it for now. 

I looked up at the two walls on my left and right and jumped on one of them. I pushed myself to the other and twisted my foot, jumping onto the other, and repeated, making my way to the rooftop. I jumped roof to roof to the hideout. 

When I made it there, the black car was gone. Light tire tracks were in the dirt. I dropped down with an ice ramp and followed the tire tracks cautiously. 

After a few minutes of following, I stopped at the entrance to a dense forest outside of Yokohoma. The tires entered the forest and into the darkness. 

I raised my hand upward in front of me and lit a fire with my hand. I took a deep breath and walked into the forest, not looking back. I was determined to find Izu.

Even if I die trying...

*  *  *  *  *

Me: Hey guys! Thank you SO much for reading! Remember to vote, comment, add to list, and share for more! BYE!!