𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, trust me I know how you're feeling, and I'm positive that we'll get back in time to save your fiancé but first I believe that we have a key to look for?" He sends me a thankful smile and surprisingly pulls me in for a hug. "Thank you, I uh I don't understand how you can be so kind to me after-" he trails off seeming uncomfortable, "Hayley," I sigh as he looks away, "I was very close with her, but I also know how much she loved you, and wouldn't want me to treat you badly, because you weren't yourself." He looks a bit hurt at that, "I still don't understand your kindness." I shrug, "I'm just a very nice person I guess? I don't know I can't hold things against people in moderation, I mean your brother murdered my aunt, your sister attempted murder on mine, my siblings and friends murdered my boyfriend and then tried it again multiple times on my husband, and then succeeded. I mean the point is if you let the hate build and keep it locked up in your heart, where does it get you?" I say, "you know something, Hayley was the only person that I knew that hadn't tried anything that had brought me and pain or sadness, I know that you didn't know her or care but she was a good person, and she didn't deserve that." I tell him watching the slight guilt flounder in his eyes for a moment.

He opens his mouth but before he can say anything I hear a voice, "Mom? Mom? Mom are you here?" My eyes widen as I recognise it, I run out into the courtyard to see my daughter stood there afraid. "Mom." She breathes out in relief before running forward and engulfing me into a hug.

"Kaiara what are you doing here?" I ask as I notice the other Mikaelsons also make their way here at the sound, "Hope put me here, we found her in St. Anne's trying to take the power back, I-I tried to stop her but she told me that there was no stopping it and put me here." She explains, "what about your sister?" I ask, "she's helping, she was meant to distract me so I wouldn't try and stop Hope or tell you," I had to admire my daughters sense of loyalty even if she had to think these things through, "Hope begged us to help, but I couldn't mom it's dangerous isn't it? Is Hope gonna be ok?" I meet klaus's eye and see the worry screaming in them. "Hope's gonna be fine, we'll make sure of it."

Klaus then attacks Elijah, Rebekah and Kol kinda intervene and try and help him figure out the whole red door thing after he begs them saying if they ever had cared about him they'd help him and his fiancé.

Marcel then thankfully comes with the final key, and after explaining each meaning for each key we can finally leave. "Come on. Let's be done with my daughter's maze of metaphors." Klaus says as we all make our way to the door, after all the locks are opened we all step into a pure white corridor with doors upon doors and one shrinking red at the end of the hall, contrasting greatly with all of the white.

"Oh, bloody hell. Now we're in Elijah's mental maze. Of all the hells I've had to endure..." kol and I share a glance and I shake my head at him, "The door. What is this, Hope's revenge? Imprison me till I reclaim all of my memories, forcing me to accept accountability for all of this?" Elijah questions as we all find our own doors, mine and Kaiara's was together opposite from Kol's. "Well, as much as I love a cherry on top of a scheme... ...I have somewhere else to be." He says, "yeah, I'm sorry Elijah but..." I trail off and share another glance with kol we both smile at each other before opening our doors and stepping through.

When my eyes open, I sit up to see the other Mikaeslons and Marcel still unconscious although Hope, Kiara and Arabella are no where to be seen. A second after I wake Marcel joins us and then Rebekah before Klaus and then finally Elijah. We watch as he lies there for a moment longer absorbing his memories before he gets up as he sobs. His sobs are so heartbreaking that all of us around him also tear up feeling his pained cries in our chests.

He had remembered Hayley and now he felt the pain of her death just like the rest of us did but he had to deal with the fact, that it was all his fault.

Hey guys so this is nearly done for good since this is just the parallel/ buildup for the legacies fic but since Thea is a teacher at the school don't worry there will still be plenty of her, also I picked the twins a while ago but forgot to show you guys because I'm smart like that, but Maddison beer is gonna be Arabella because I described Arabella as looking like Thea and you can't tell me that Maddison doesn't look like Megan fox (the person I used for Thea)

Like the resemblance is uncanny, she's legit a younger Megan.

Also Sabrina Carpenter will be Kaiara because she has blue eyes and blonde hair and lowkey reminds me of Liv and Luke like I had described her to have taken after them slightly and I mean slightly because she doesn't look that much like them, also...

Also Sabrina Carpenter will be Kaiara because she has blue eyes and blonde hair and lowkey reminds me of Liv and Luke like I had described her to have taken after them slightly and I mean slightly because she doesn't look that much like them, also she gives me the sweet vibes I imagined for kaiara and if you don't like my casting then 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's just who I imagined you're totally free to imagine other people if you want.

I mean if you don't agree that's fine, also I don't really know for who to be the love interests for Kaiara, for Arabella I was thinking Jed and either Raphael or that human boy Ethan

But I'm not really sure for Kaiara I mean Raphael is a contender but I don't really know who else, if you have any ideas let me know?

Also I'm gonna write Arabella's book first since I'm more sure about her love interests, I was originally gonna write both of their love stories in one book but I thought it would've been a bit much and have decided to separate them, I actually think I'm most excited to write the scene where they meet kai haha.