Chapter 2: Be The Bigger Person

I was looking at probably the most gorgeous man I have ever seen since I moved to the city. He was 6’4, with chocolate brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes. As I was gawking at him I also noticed his full lips. 

Too bad this guy was a fucking asshole. 

I quickly stood up, and he followed, checking to see if anywhere else on his suit was ruined.

“Excuse me?! You should have watched where you were going!” I retaliated, causing his eyes to fill with anger. Oh shit, he looked pissed. More pissed than before. 

“Well I’m sorry for assuming that people aren’t laying across the sidewalk on my way to work. Usually I don’t have that problem to worry about.” he hissed back. 

“Ya know what?” I stepped towards to him, not wanting to let him win this argument. He takes another step closer, until we are so close I can smell his minty breath. He sternly replies “… what.” 

I was about to say something back but at this point, I had no time to waste. My interview was at 8:00 and I probably wasted 5 precious minutes bickering with this rude man. 

“Just... forget it.” I pick up my bag and head towards the street a couple feet away, waving my hand for a cab, when one suddenly stops right in front of me. Finally. Something goes my way for once this morning.