Part 2-Cody's and Zack's Pov

A/N I JUST reached 10 views on this and I just wanna say thank you🥺 oh and in here Cody and Bailey only dated for a few months and now it's the day before Veronica comes onto the ship.

Cody's Pov

I stay slumped in bed not wanting to keep up and leave my cabin. I've been like this for the past week, ever since me and Bailey broke up, she left back to Kettlecorn and said she couldn't do the long distance. I've been cooped up in my cabin since then and I have no intention on leaving any time soon. Zack has been trying to get me out and keep saying "She's just a girl, I break up with girls all the time" but that's just the point, he has no idea what love is all about.

Just then Zack burst in the room, "Oh God, it reeks in here, and that's coming from" he takes a whiff of me, "Oh God, dude it that you? When was the last time you showered? You're still in the same clothes since last week, you need to get up", I groan, "What's the point Zach?" he takes a seat in my seat but hears a squish and gets up and realizes he was sitting on a old banana peel, "Dude this is disgusting, this whole room is a mess, this isn't like you Cody." he says taking a look around the room.

"This is Woody's mess, I'm just too heartbroken to clean it up" I say beginning to cry, "Oh come on Cody, don't cry", I wipe my eye, "It's not that, it just really stinks in here" I say and he chuckles and takes a seat on my 'Bailey' trunk, for some reason it doesn't really bother me that much and it would have 2 weeks ago. "Look man, I know you're hurt but your friends are worried about you, shit even I am. It's not the same without you, I need you buddy, and not because I miss but because school starts in a few days and I need someone to cheat off of." he says while giving me a slight punch on the arm which secretly hurt but I won't let him see that.

Oh shit, I forgotten all about school. I shoot up, "School? That's perfect, it's the best distraction from a heartbreak." I say, Zach hides his smile and groans, "Great, loser Cody is the first part of Cody I get back... eh it's whatever, great to have you back buddy" he goes to give me a bro hug and stops, "First you need a shower, you smile like Woody's bathroom after Taco Tuesday, and that's coming from me". I nod and smile, "Thanks Zach, I really needed this and I do love you", he looks at me disgusted and pretends to fake throw up, "Yea yea, don't get all sappy on me now, when your done come down to the deck, your friends are waiting for you" I nod and begin to clean up my room and take a shower, I put on some jeans with a yellow shirt and some vans.

Zack's Pov

I head back to the deck feeling accomplished that I was finally was able to get Cody out of his room, I smirk at myself. I then bump into someone, "Hey watch where you're goin-" I stop myself and see Mr.Moseby standing right in front of me, crap, I forgot I had a shift today but I was so busy trying to get Cody out his cave. "Heyyyyy Mr.Moseby, so weird to see you here, you look great, is that a new pocket scarf" he scoofs, "One I work on this boat, where else would I be and two, it's called a hanky and don't ever disrespect my babies like that" he says softly touching where his pocket scarf is, whispering work I can't hear.

I make a concerned face, "Uh yeah whatever, I gotta go Mr.Moseby, you know I have a job to take care of and I truly love my job" I say pretending I actually care about being a smoothie boy, I turn to walk away, he rolls his eyes and stops me from moving, "Wait Zack, there is something I need to talk to you and your brother about, were you able to get him out of his room" he asks concerned for Cody. I put my hands at my hips and confidently say yes, just then Cody comes out look refreshed and like his usual self, I smile but I put it away quickly because I don't want him to see that I actually care. "Ahh perfect, so as you know, tomorrow the new students for the new school year comes aboard" he says to us and Cody nods, I can tell he's not up for conversation yet, "Yep, I can't wait for all the new hot babes to come aboard" I say while rubbing my hands together, excitedly. "You sound like a rapist, Zack" Cody says Mr.Moseby nods, I roll my eyes, "No, I just love women, if you know what I mean" I say winking and they both roll their eyes.

"Anyways, continue on, Mr. Moseby" Cody says and Mr.Moseby smiles, "Thank you, Cody, I hope you're feeling better, I know break ups can be hard, I once had my own Bailey too except her name was Olivia, she ripped my heart and stomped right on it when I caught her canoodling with my sworn enemy at the dance junior year" he says and it looks like he's about to cry, me and Cody exchange a look and I shrug my shoulders.

"Mr.Moseby, are you okay?" I say and it's like it snaps him back into reality, Yes, I'm fine, anyways I hope you're doing okay, Cody. So, about tomorrow, I have an old friend's daughter coming to join the ships and I want her to be as comfortable as possible and I can't believe I'm asking you two but you guys know this ship by the back of your hand, I was wondering if one of you can give her a tour of the ship and show her to her cabin, she will be bunking with London since Bailey left and since it was last minute, it's the last cabin left", Cody winces at the name Bailey and the thought of being in her room after she's gone. I swing my arms around his neck, "Don't worry Mr.Moseby, I'll take care of it. What does she look like? Is she cute?" I say wiggling my eyebrows at them. "Her name is Veronica Lodge, I think I have a picture of her in my phone somewhere", he takes his phone out and I give Cody a cheeky smile and he rolls his eyes, what's he so upset about? I'm doing this for him. "Ah found it" Mr.Moseby says and he flips his phone to reveal a little girl with braces and uneven hair with some glasses that were obviously too big for her face, I make a 'yikes' face and pat Cody on the chest, "Nevermind, I remember I have work tomorrow and I love my job, Cody will take care of it" I say and leave before they could say anything but I do hear Cody scoof, there was no way I was taking a girl like that on a tour about the ship, it's bad for the reputation.

_________________
A/N I'm really excited about this story, I can tell it gonna be my favorite. Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment, it means a lot. I have finals exam this week and I'm so sad but my birthday is next week and I'm having a pool party so yayayyay.

(1303 words)

-Jada💞