Made to Destroy & Lucius Malfoy

Start from the beginning

Harry nodded slowly.

Mr. Weasley continued, "Well, Ron's told us all about you, of course. When did he get here?"

"This morning," Molly explained, "Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night!"

Arthur was stunned, yet intrigued, "Did you really? How'd it go?"

This earned a hit on the back of his from Mrs. Weasley which caused him to change his tone, "I mean, that was very wrong indeed boys! Very wrong of you!" Arthur then turned to Charlie, "So, Charlie, still interested in talking with me about Muggles?"

The brown eyed boy nodded with a smile before engaging in a long conversation about various Muggle things with Mr. Weasley such as; rubber ducks, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Clause.

In the middle of the conversation, however, the Weasley's owl, Errol, had face planted on the window while trying to deliver the daily post. It was, of course, the students' Hogwarts letters. As they examined their needed textbooks, the boys noticed how expensive their supplies would be.

Molly waved them off before saying, "There's only one place we're going to get all of this... Diagon Alley."

———————————————————

After breakfast, the Weasley household and their guests had prepared to make a visit to Diagon Alley. Charlie wore a scarlet t-shirt and black jeans before accenting the entire outfit with his Gryffindor cape, which he tied up around his neck. As he did so, he noticed his family pendant that his father had given him last Christmas. He gulped once before tucking it back into his shirt.

 He gulped once before tucking it back into his shirt

(A/N: similar to what Draco is wearing... is it called a cape? idk)

Charlie safely tucked his wand into his cape along with a few galleons before joining the Weasley family and Harry by their fireplace.

Molly picked up her pot of floo powder, "Alright then," She turned to Harry, "Come on, you go first."

"But Harry has never travelled by floo powder before, Mum," Ron explained.

"Oh," Molly said quickly, but then urged her son forward, "Alright then, Ron you go first and show him how to do it."

The ginger haired boy took a step into the fireplace, grabbed some floo powder in his hand, and yelled "Diagon Alley."

In a big gust of wind with green fire, the boy had disappeared. Charlie laughed at Harry's shocked expression, "Come on mate. You're next."

Molly helped Harry into the fireplace and gave him some floo powder, "Now, don't forget to speak very, VERY, clearly."

Harry gulped before yelling, "Diagonally!"

With that, the boy with the glass disappeared just as Ron had. The brown eyed boy silently facepalmed at his friend's incapability to say the simple location.