When Anu came back, Zoya held Anu's hand, "yaar mujhe ye woman gadbad lag rahi hai.."

"Yahi wajah hai Bhai k bigde mood ki.." Anu said roughly while Raj was getting impatient, "aap dono please Meri help kijiye Sana ko dhundhne me.. warna I'm going to police.."

Anu rolled her eyes in irritation not trying to link the scene while Zoya caught Anu's words, "Anu you are wrong.. Sidharth sir party me pahuchne se pehle hi sana ka jhooth jaan chuke the.."

"Kaisa jhooth.." Raj piped in.."Sorry but not now.." Anu said making Raj angry she continued, "Sana k job ka sach mujhe, tujhe, maa and Sana k parents ko pata hai basss..fir Bhai ko kaise Pata chalaaa..."

"I need to say something.." Raj said impatiently.

Anu and Zoya glared at him to keep quite and started to think..

"Let me please.."

"I know you are Sana's friend but will you keep quite.." Anu shut him again.
Raj was annoyed with the women power, "Rajendra chacha Ji Mumbai me h.."

Shocked, Anu and Zoya looked at Raj and shouted, "couldn't you tell earlier.."

Raj glared back, "right..."

"But Rajendra chacha ji aur Sidharth Bhai ka koi connection nahi h.. then how come...?" wondered Anu not able to find any hint..

Shehnaz kept staring at his eyes and all those words came to her that he used for her.. paint slashed her heart as she tried to remove his hand from her waist.

Irritated, he opened his eyes and glared at her, "nafrat karta hu main tumse..samjhi tum..."Those words hurted her beyond it should have, "nafrat karte hai mujhse.. mene kiya kya hai..?" Her voice choked up in pain as she uttered those words.

Letting go off her rudely,he walked back and forth and looked at her with hatred, "tum jhuthi ho..makkar ho..paiso ke liye pyaar ka natak kiya na tumne..."

His allegations shocked Sana as she walked towards him but he moved back not letting her touch him like it would burn him..

His move made her feel so low that she stopped...

Tears didn't seem to stop from her eyes..her face was messed and so were her hair, "aap ye..."

"Koi itna niche kaise gir sakta hai..paiso ke liye tumne..." he punched his hand on the nearby table making her gasp in fear as she flinched, "mujhse maang leti paise..bheekh samajh Kar dedeta tumhe..mere jazbaaton ke sath khilwad karne ki kya zaroorat thi..."

His each word killed her bit by bit... the only person she fell in love with..thinks so low of her...The man who claimed he loved her..is this how he judged her..is this how he mistrusted her..is this how he understood her..pyaar aisa nahi hota..shayad usne kabhi pyaar kiya hi na ho..par jitna vo samajh Pai..pyaar aisa toh nahi hota..bina vishwas k ni hota..shayad jis insaan par vo apni jaan de chuki hai..usne kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi...

The reason broke her down completely as unable to comprehend she turned away her face from him and submitted herself to the depth of zero..

Tears rolled down from his eyes the moment she looked away..the tears he was holding on to so long..which he didn't want to show her..I hate you Shehnaz..tumne mujhse tod diya..
Unable to control himself, he shouted at her blank form, "you are the mistake of my life..nafrat karta hu main tumse..samjhi tum..nafrat..."

His ruthless word went into her blank mind as she gave in and collapsed..

Rajbeer wasn't sure why the girls were interested in all this instead of finding Shehnaz..she is in trouble why don't they understand for heaven's sake, "tum dono ki te sab discussion Sana ko dhundhne se zyda important lagra hai.."