chapter 26

Note - if any scene of chapter used without my consent. It will be escalated to wattpad copyright authority.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Sidharth stopped swimming as he saw Shehnaz walk towards him.

Worried, he immediately came out and rushed towards her, “are you stupid..?”
And all Shehnaz could noticed was his body drenched in water as he had not even bothered to change his shorts and t-shirt before going to swim.

“Tum bahar kyu aai..it's cold out here..” is from deepend as he realised she was lost.

He absorbed her eyes were frozen on his chest and he remembered he was drenched.

Desire ran through him as he looked at her eyes on passion, “don't do that...” he groaned trying to control himself.

She was startled with his angry voice and looked  at him in embarrassment for have been lost in him like that...

Her eyes filled with shame as she broke the eye contact and run away from there.

“Shehnaz...” he shouted behind her but she was already out of his sight.. his fingers ran through his hair in frustration as he remembered her teary eyes. He knew she will be crying all alone..He knew she will be crying all alone..

Shehnaz was on her bed wiping her tear with her dupatta when she heard the knock on the door.

She open the door only to find Sidharth standing at the door still in same clothes.

“Ji..aap...” she lost her words as he walked in making her walk back and closed the door behind him.
Conscious, she looked everywhere except him.

He hated when she did that... Like she was taking away his right of seeing his reflection in her eyes, “why did you left like that...?”

She turned completely giving her back to him, “woh..bas awehi...”

“Hmm...” he hardly breathed and walked forward  to stand behind her.
His one hand circled around her waist to stop her movement while other reached for her forehead to check temperature...

She stood rooted feeling his possessive hold and forgot to breathe..

“Breathe...” he whispered in the husky voice as he rubbed his nose uncontrollably against her ear lobe making her held onto his hand tightly that was around her waist.She breathed hard, “woh..aap...”

“Chala jau.. yahi na.. the way you wanted in afternoon...” is harsh taunt hurt something deep within her as her hand slipped from his..

Irritated and frustrated, let go of her immediately and turned around... So she wanted him away.. then be it.. he will never come close to her...

He started walking towards the door when he felt her hands snake around him from back as she hugged him...

Frozen, he stood there as he felt her completely against him.. clung into him like a teddy bear... Satisfaction ran through him as her soft fingers held onto his t-shirt tight. He then remember he is soaking wet and she is unwell.
Worried, he tried to take her hands of him to create distance which she mistook that he is trying to go away and refused to let go of his t-shirt as tears rolled down from her eyes, “aap..mat jao na..”

Groaning, he forcefully remove her hands from his clothes and turned on her small arms.

She continued to cry like a baby.Frustrated, his strong arms went around waist to pull her closer as he slammed both of them on the side wall.
Scared, she hid her face into his neck and held onto his t-shirt near the chest.
He was breathing hard in frustration, “toh tum kya chahti ho...yahi rahu hamesha...”

She didn't reply...she couldn't..she was melting in his arms.. on his warmth like a candle.. she was scared.. she may just dissolve completely into him...

Not getting answer, his hand tightened around her as he pulled her up to make her meet his eyes and she no more felt the earth below her.

When the eyes met, they knew they wear doomed forever.. they were never going to go back to home they were..
His eyese reflected fire and hers reflected peace.

His eyes reflected dominance and her reflected submission.
His eyes reflected passion and hers reflected acceptance.Moving closer, if that was possible, his fingers covered her neck and raised her Chin to bring her extremely closer, “yahi rahu hamesha..tumhare paas..haan Shehnaz..”

She try to remember how to speak as her lips shivered so close to his.. she was scared, the brush against his if she speak, “sir...”

Ignoring her mumble, he put his index finger on her lips as a barrier between them making her shut completely..

“Hug kyu kiya mujhe..fir beemar padna hai...?” his voice was so deep that it send shiver down to her spine..

He removed his finger to let her speak, “aap ja rahe the isliye...”
She hardly whispered but those words snapped the thread of control he was holding onto..

He ground like a lion closing the distance as his teeth took bite of her lower lip pulling it away.

The moment his sharp teeth bite on to her lower lip, her fingers went tightly on his t-shirt as she moaned unconsciously, “Sidharth...”His fingers digged into her waist pulling her closer as he tried hard to control..

Her moan satisfied him as he sucked and bite on to the lower lip exploring every corner till she was at loss of oxygen.

Frustrated, he let go of her lip and hide his face into her neck as he tried to come himself down.

As a reflection her fingers went into his hair and brushed them softly trying to calm her big man..

She felt her lip paint with the harsh bite but couldn't help blushing.. it was the first touch in her life.. that too from the person she knew she belong to..

“You need to change or you will catch fever again..” he murmured into her neck.. his voice hard soft and so his hold around her.. his fingers now rested protectively around her waist.

“Aap bhi please..” he cut her annoyed, “stop worrying about me..”
His words made her sad and he felt it as her hand slipped off from his hair.

Parting away, he looked at her.. reading her emotions “jaa raha hu change karne..”He instantly observed a small smile appear at corner of lips and felt better.. he always gave into her demand which surprised him.. but then he couldn't see her sad.

He new he should go but separating himself from her seemed so difficult..
He watched possessive as her lower lip was red but not because of lipstick.
He had lost the hope that she will look at him now.

Slowly slipping her down to earth, he reached for her ear, “sorry...”

Those words and she immediately turned to look at him but blush took over her and she looked down immediately closing her eyes tightly.

A smile appeared on Sidharth's face.. emotion was so clear on her face... There was nothing hidden about her.. no hide and seek games...

Not able to hold back his love, he engulfed her into a teddy hug as his lips rested on her forehead hiding her completely into walls of his  arms.Her hands on their own slipped around his big body as she tried to hug him back.
Closing his eyes in contentment, Sidharth whispered, “you know what my problem is..”

He waited for her to look up at him with questions in eyes... Which she did..
Taking a deep breath, Sidharth gave her his most reserved smile and said in husky voice, “that I like you...”

_____________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories