80k special chapter !

You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You both like englishnameftw.

clowns assemble

clowns assemble

tHERE YOU ARE

you're late >:c

djsk sorry i was cuddling with my boyfriend D:

but then i left because he was on his phone all the time uRGH

awhh sokay i'm here to cheer you up hehe

thank you ಥ﹏ಥ

my boyfriend have been suspecting me whenever i talk to you

he thought i was cheating on him :(

oh no :0

i think i'm in the same situation as him ngl-

dfsjkh okay then how do i tell him that it's not what he think?

uhh just say that we're friends then

you say you want to keep this as a secret-

weLL i might as well tell my boyfriend too

i wanna see if he cares or not >:(

i'm sure he cares for you bub :<

okok i'll tell him too ig

imma call him now and show our chat

oh shit he just called me i gtg

aww i was about to introduce him to you D:

sorry bruh :(

i'll see you later rhino

i still don't get why your friends name you that, brian is better

jhdksf shUT IT IDK OKAY

bye peTER smh

hehe

You have disconnected.

'new chat'

─────[]─────

jisung quickly turned his phone off and walked out of minho's bedroom. it was a day off for him, so he thought coming over to visit minho would be fun but he is disappointed that his boyfriend is too attached to his phone.

jisung doesn't want to assume, but he feels like minho is doing something behind his back. he hates to admit it, but he is clearly jealous about this situation. he remembered seeing minho giggling while he was on his phone and jisung hates how he was not the one that made him laugh.

he had been talking with another stranger on omegle for the past two weeks, and both of them agreed to keep their identity hidden by using english names and just stay as internet friends. jisung likes talking with rhino, he reminded him of someone.

peeking towards the living room, he could see minho still scrolling through his phone. he sighed before taking a seat beside the older. "you called me?" he asked, gaining minho's attention.

"why did you leave me alone here? you said you wanted cuddles." minho said with a pout. jisung pouts back as he let out a quick huffed and turned his body, back facing minho. "you were not even focusing on me, all you look at now is your phone." he said in a sulky manner, his arms crossed.

minho was surprised by the sudden outburst, his heart cracked at the thought of making jisung sad. he didn't realize he was too immersed with his phone that he had given less attention to his boyfriend. minho feels bad and guilty all of a sudden.

he scooted closer towards jisung and gently wrapped his arms around jisung's waist as he put his head on the younger's shoulder. "i'm sorry, baby. i didn't realize." he said, giving a soft peck on jisung's shoulder.

"can we have a squirrelcat session?" jisung asked softly.

minho turned his head to look at him sadly. squirrelcat session is where they make up after an argument by being truthful with each other's feelings. the name came from their catchphrase of their first interaction through omegle. they do it to make sure that both of them still love each other and being honest throughout their relationship.

"of course, baby. anything for you," minho said as he let go of jisung's waist and let the boy turns around to face him. he hates seeing the younger sad like this, so he will do anything to make sure he can see his favourite smile again.

minho grabbed both jisung's hands and hold them tight. the younger didn't seem too push him away, but he still have a visible pout on his lips.

"are you cheating on me?" jisung asked as his eyes began to water. minho moved on his instinct and wiped the tears that was falling slowly onto his boyfriends cheeks. seeing jisung cry made his heart ache and he wouldn't be able to handle it.

"no way sungie, why would i do that?" minho replied, his voice shaking slightly. jisung sniffled and avoided eye contact. "who have you been talking to then?" he fiddled with his favourite ring that minho gave him when they started dating.

the older of the two felt a tug on his heart seeing the petite figure in front of him. he smiled sadly as he takes the younger into his arms. jisung let himself sink into minho's chest as the older stroke his hair.

"i wanted to tell you, but i promised him that we would keep it to ourselves. i didn't know it would affect you this much, i'm so sorry." minho explained, lightly kissing the top of his boyfriend's head.

"but he said that he was also going to tell his boyfriend, so i can talk to you about it now." the older broke the hug so he could look at the sad boy in front of him. minho chuckled lightly as he put his hands on jisung's cheeks.

"i met a friend on omegle, his name is peter."

jisung's eyes widen almost immediately. it's not what he think it is right? he can't possibly be talking to his boyfriend all this time. his english name is peter too, it can't be a coincidence.

"hey, are you okay?" minho asked when he saw the change of expression on jisung's face. the younger stayed silent for a while and thought, it's worth a shot.

"clowns assemble."

now it's minho's turn to be shocked. "peter...?" he muttered slowly. he can't believe what he just heard, so now he has to make sure.

"rhino?" jisung replied similarly before both of them burst into a fit of laughter. they feel stupid for not realizing it sooner. it now made sense as to why jisung felt a familiar vibe from the so-called rhino guy.

"i can't believe it was you, oh my god," jisung said as he wiped his tears from laughing too much. "yah, you almost gave me a heart attack!" minho exclaimed before giggling once again.

the older grabbed jisung's smaller figure and tackled him on the couch as he tickles the younger. the house were filled with both their laughter and it eventually stopped once jisung begged to spare his life.

minho proceed to spoon the younger as they both tiredly laid on the couch, his legs wrapping around the younger's. jisung played with minho's small hands and let out a quick giggle.

"i can't believe your english name is rhino,"

-----

hi angels! look what i wrote hahA-
i want to thank you guys so so much for supporting me and my books altogether. this book has reached 80k reads and 5k votes and that is very meaningful to me, i could never express it in words :<

again, i hope you enjoyed this special chapter! you gave me a 80k, i give you one cute chapter ehe

remember to take care of yourself wherever you are, the world is really dangerous this days! i love all of you, stay safe angels ♡

-love, dee