twenty five

interest : cheesecakeisthebestfood

Looking for someone you can chat with...

You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Omegle couldn't find anyone who shares interests with you, so this stranger is completely random. Try adding more interests!

"huh, weird,"

Disconnect.

'new chat'

-

Looking for someone you can chat with...

You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Omegle couldn't find anyone who shares interests with you, so this stranger is completely random. Try adding more interests!

Disconnect.

'new chat'

-

"is he late?"

"it can't be, it's already 5:32pm"

Looking for someone you can chat with...

You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You both like cheesecakeisthebestfood.

"oh finally!"

squirrelcat

uhh what?

squirrelcat...?

no?

wth no why are you saying that

you're not minho?

who now?

oh

nvm got the wrong person bye

You have disconnected.

'new chat'

"where is he? he's not answering my text and calls and he's not here as well?"
-

jisung is devastated.

he doesn't understand what's going on with minho. ever since he confessed the truth to minho last night, the older not once respond to any of his texts and calls. checking his phone calls history, it shows a solid 19 outgoing calls to minho, but none of them were answered.

then a thought hit him, maybe chan was right. minho probably freaked out when he found out, and it's definitely not a good thing. well, i guess changbin was wrong,

it's not just any good ol' fairy tale.

jisung rolled in his bed, his eyes in the verge of tears. he doesn't want to cry, not now at least, not until he finds out what's going on with minho.