twenty nine

jisung is not only devastated for the second time,

he's now also disappointed in himself.

never in his life he expected himself betraying someone he loves so much to the point that things are never gonna be the same anymore, again. jisung is a really positive guy, so seeing him feeling like a disappointment made his friends felt really bad for him.

back before he joined 3racha, similar thing happened. he was best friends with a guy named huijun. they were inseparable and since jisung is loyal, he stayed by huijun's side no matter what.

they would do anything together, even the teachers acknowledged their friendship. since they are also neighbours, they walk to school and back home together, they stayed over each other's house every week, they went to the playground together for the whole 3 years of friendship.

but once jisung become friends with chan and changbin where they were starting to make a trio group, jisung never realised how much he didn't have time for huijun. huijun would always ask him to hang out with him, but jisung just said sorry that he was busy.

huijun even asked jisung to walk home with him, but jisung refused since he had to stay in and write lyrics. even though chan and changbin said he could just finish the next day, the younger still refused since he wasn't a big fan of procrastination.

but no one knows how bad jisung felt for huijun. he was dying to spend time with his best friend and walk home together, but he also wanted to make sure he finishes everything right in time. he felt so bad for everything he did to huijun.

and he felt even worst after the accident.

walking home that day, huijun cried because jisung seems to be forgetting him these days. so when he crossed the road, his blurry visions didn't seem to focus on the car heading towards him.

then it all just ends there.

during huijun's funeral, jisung was the worst out of everyone. he kept saying sorry all over again even though he knew there would be no answers. he was hyperventilating and couldn't even breath properly.

his family decided to bring him home and help him calm down, it worked on that time. but as the days went on, he just stayed in his room, staring at the pictures of him with huijun smiling and laughing together.

it broke his heart. it took him several weeks to recover, and chan and changbin had always been there for him. and he knows deep down that huijun doesn't want to see him sad, so he continued to pursue his dreams with his hyungs.

but now, history just started to repeat itself. jisung felt the same when minho ignored him because he betrayed him, just like how he betrayed huijun. it's not exactly the same, but the feelings will always remain the same to jisung.

he had locked himself up in his room, not even caring if his hyungs knocked on the door the whole time. he just sat beside his bed, kneeling on the floor, tissues everywhere.

his eyes are red, his nose is runny, his palms are sweating, his shirt is drenched with tears, but jisung could care less about all that stuff. he didn't even bother to wipe his overflowing tears and just let it all out.

his heart was aching badly, he was running out of breath and his nose started getting stuffy because he cried too much. he took a shaky deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

it would've worked if his mind doesn't constantly went back to minho. he started sobbing again, and let out a loud mourning sound. he doesn't even want to be quiet anymore, he's in too much pain to even keep it down.

chan and changbin had enough. they took jisung's room key and quickly unlocked it. when they opened the door, they were met with a really messy room.

there were papers scattered on the floor, most likely prewritten lyrics, the blanket on the bed was thrown onto the floor, the pillows were not where it supposed to be, a pile of clothes dumped on the other side of the room, and there was jisung looking badly organised beside his bed, with tissues surrounding him.

chan and changbin ran to the younger, they could care less about the mess going around in the room. the most important thing now is they have to be there for jisung. chan pushed away the tissues and immediately approached the younger with a warm embrace.

jisung didn't even bother to push him away, he was too tired anyway. chan was whispering comforting words to jisung, with changbin by his side, rubbing comforting circles on jisung's back. he let jisung's tears drench his shirt and stayed in that position until the latter calm down.

after a long time of comforting words and warm hugs, chan felt jisung getting heavier in his arms. he pulled back to see that jisung had fallen asleep in his embrace, and changbin was also slowly dozing off beside him.

chan smiled fondly at the two and picked jisung and placed him on his bed. he made sure the pillows were back where it supposed to be and tucked jisung in with the blanket. chan proceeds to clean the rest of the room quietly to not wake the other two.

when he was done, he woke changbin up and they both left the room after turning off the light. it was almost 2am, and they barely had any sleep. chan mostly.

but he couldn't just sleep when one of his friends are in trouble. changbin felt the same too, but he was extremely fatigue and he flung himself onto the living room couch and slept in no time.

chan just stared into nothing, his mind still wondering how he could help jisung. he had a thought that maybe minho never really believed that jisung was the one that had been chatting with him.

he also remembered jisung telling him that minho had gave him his instagram username. that's when chan thought that jisung could actually talk to minho, since he didn't block him just yet on instagram, so he decided to tell him tomorrow.

-

looks like both of them have terrible pasts i'm so sorry ;-;

btw no long author's note today just reminding you lovely readers to please stay safe and take good care of yourself! <3

-love, dee