16

Three weeks later...

I run to the bathroom for the second time today, spilling my guts out into the toilet.

I wiped the remaining vomit of my mouth and rinsed my mouth with water.

I'm not sure what I ate but I haven't been feeling good at all for the past two days.

I quickly got ready for school and got in my car.

Running into the campus, I finally reached my class to see that it had already started.

"Late again? you need to start taking this class more serious Ms.Reynolds." My teacher scolded me.

I put my head down and walked to my seat, Effy looking at me with a smirk.

"Couldn't get out of bed? I wonder why." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"This time it was my alarm." I said, putting my books on the table and looking at the screen in-front of me.

"I don't get how your parents haven't realized yet, don't they walk into you room unexpectedly." She asks, playing with her pencil.

"No and I told you it was a one time thing, he hasn't called me since.." I trailed off, I wonder why he hasn't called me was that his plan all along.

Have his fun with me and then leave me as soon as I let myself get attached again.

I didn't know what to think and Effy and Panda hadn't been much help either. I wonder if I should talk to him maybe, but then again I didn't want him to think I was clinging to him.

"That's Cook for ya, he's not the best guy to be doing that with. He's the type to leave you if you told him you were pregnant." She laughed and I froze.

"Where did pregnancy come from, what the fuck is your problem." I glared at her and she arched her brow confused.

"It was a joke, calm down." She said, a confused still on her face.

I turned my head ignoring her, and that's what I did through the rest of the class.

I don't know why it bothered me so much that she had said those words.

The thought of it made my heart stop, not because I would have a child but the fact that Cook would leave me.

He wouldn't stay and raise the child with me, he would probably bolt through the door as soon as I told him.

The bell had rang and the familiar feeling of bile rising in my throat had come again. I ran to the washroom spilling all the contents in my stomach, even though I hadn't eaten much through the day.

"Amanda, are you alright." I hear effys frantic voice, she holds my hair back as I continue throwing up.

I wipe my mouth and nod. I get up and wash my face and rinse my mouth in the sink and then wash my hands.

"Amanda are you late..?" Effy said and my eyes widened.

I hadn't even thought about that, but my period hadn't come in what felt like years.

"Y-yes, b-bbut maybe I'm just late by a couple days, I'm sure it will come soon." I stutter.

Effy shakes her head, she reaches in her purse and rummages thorough it. She pulls out a white box with the words "pregnancy test" written on it.

"Here." She passes it to me and I look dumbfounded.

"Try it out and tell me what it says." She says and I freeze.

"Amanda,"Effy says, placing her hand on mine,"your fine."

I nod and walk to the washroom. Walking towards the stall it felt like I was carrying a ton of bricks and my legs were about to crumble under the pressure.

Once I had finished peeing on the stick I waved it a little above the toilet. I watched with intent as I waited for the results.

"||"

My eyes widened and my hands began to shake.

"E-effy." I stuttered opening the stall door and standing their frozen.

She looked at the stick and gasped.

"Omg Amanda, c-congrats." She squealed and hugged me but I couldn't feel anything, I could barely move.

"I need to go.." I said, running towards the school exit.

I had to tell cook, even if he leaves me he has the right to know.

The only thing I doubted was if he would stay, or would he leave with my heart in his hand.

I felt my chest squeeze, as if it was about to constrict my heart and suffocate it. I tried to take a deep breath but I could barely open my mouth.

I reached for my phone slowly and dialled cooks number.

Ring ring ring

"I've missed you babe." His voice rang through the other end, and my heart began to beat after.

"Cook-" I swallowed the huge lump in my throat.

"What is it, love." He asked.

"I'm pregnant." And while the words came out, Cooks words had ceased.

NOT EDITED

Short chapter sorry!! But just wanted to give you something

Hope you guys are all doing well💙