15

Two months later

"Did you say yes?" Panda screamed, clearly not being able to hold in her excitement.

"Nope." I said not paying attention to but instead paying attention to the brownies that were heating up in the oven.

"Are you serious, are you still not over him." Effy asked, and just the fact that she would think that blows my mind.

"I don't know who your referring to." I lie and she doesn't say anything.

I haven't talked to Cook since that night and I don't intend to. I'm not planning to fix something that he clearly doesn't give a fuck about.

"Freddie wants to know if you guys wanna chill?" Effy asks, sitting on the couch and grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl.

"N-" but I'm interrupted.

"Save it I wasn't asking you, I've already decided your coming." Effy smiled and popped another popcorn in her mouth.

"Yes, and please mandyy, pretty please." Panda says and then gives me baby eyes.

"Why do I have to come, Id rather stay home and eat brownies." I said turning the oven off and grabbing my oven mitts.

"Boringggg your coming now let's go." Effy says grabbing me by my hand right after I brought the brownies out.

I sigh and roll my eyes and go upstairs quickly getting ready, I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie and don't bother to do my makeup. Braiding my hair into two braids I go downstairs to see Effy and panda sighing in disbelief.

"Go back up." She scolds.

"Why?" I ask, smelling my shirt, did I smell ?

"Stop sniffing yourself you smell fine but your outfit is not it." Effy says and grabs my hand taking me back up.

"Who cares, I'm not trying to impress anyone." I groan and Effy gives Panda a look, as if they were hiding something from me.

I ignore it.

"Here." She throws me a light blue tube top with a black jean jacket a black denim skirt.

I sigh and throw them on and then Effy does my makeup and straightens my hair to the bone.

She gives me some hoop earrings and I put them on and I pull on some light blue jordan 1s to match my top.

"Baddd."They both look at me in awe and I roll my eyes and smile.

"So where we going." I ask once we get into the car and effy gives me a 'just wait till we get there' look.

I roll my eyes and sit back on the seat folding my arms across my chest.

I hear loud music blaring from the building and come to realize we're at a club, an underground type.

Thomas is the DJ and everyone begins jumping in the ground.

"Freds." Effy smiles running towards her boyfriend and me and Panda follow.