Chapter 4- The phantom detective

Начните с самого начала

(I don't own the picture above)

Then she faced the girls. "This is Yukishiro Akito, the airhead." 

"That's rig- Wait! What are you saying?" he screamed. Kotomi rolled her eyes. He sighed. "I'm the one in charge of protecting Subaru. Anyway, I better introduce everyone."

"No need." She turned her attention to Subaru. "Yūki Subaru. Top idol in the male division and the leader of M4. He seems to have a close relationship with Yume."

Akito interrupted. "Like a lover?" Subaru could feel his cheeks heat up.

"No," explained Kotomi. "They're rivals." 

"Ouch," whispered Akito in Subaru's ear. "You've been rival zoned. I guess Nijino-san is the only one capable of doing that."

She turned to Nozomu. "Igarashi Nozomu. The prince of the group. You're in Moon Beauty Class and have a slight interest in Futaba Aria." She then face Asahi, Mahiru and Koharu. "Mahiru Kasumi, S4 member of Moon Beauty Class. Nanakura Koharu, Moon Beauty Class admin. Kasumi Asahi, older brother of Kasumi Mahiru, and also has an interest in Nanakura-san." Finally, she turned to Kanata and Ako. "Saotome Ako, S4 member of Bird Theatre Class. Famous actress and co-muse of Fuwa Fuwa dream. Kira Kanata, the cool guy who has a slight interest in Saotome-san. Relationship status: still unknown." They all stared at her. Some of them, like Subaru, Ako and Koharu, where red, due to embarassment.

"Good job," said Akito, patting her back. "you did the right thing."

"I know," she said. "Now you better train. I hear that you senpais are doing a concert together."

"We are!" chimed Koharu. 

"Then we better get to practising!" commented Mahiru. The four girls began to run around the large empty field.

***********

Kotomi and Asumi watched as the four practiced. They sat silently until Asumi spoke. "So, you're investigating the weird monsters. What do you know so far?"
"Not much," she replied. "But Nijino-san knows what's going on. Maybe she's the reason those monsters appear."
"You aren't wrong," whispered Asumi to herself. "Sweet and Shine are the reason."
"So, what do you think they're performing?" Kotomi asked suddenly.
"Uh... I think they're singing Music of Dream. Yume- senpai wrote it." she replied
"I'm aware. Just because I don't want to be an idol, doesn't mean I don't listen to music."
There was more silence. "So..." went Asumi. "You said that Yume and Subaru were rivals. Do you believe that?"
"No," she stated. " I believe that Yūki-kun has a feelings for Nijino-san, but she's too dense too realise it."
"I think so too!" exclaimed Asumi. "So, I'm creating a plan to get them together. Will you help me?" Kotomi nodded. The two girls discussed the events of the date until the lesson was over.

**********

Kotomi and Yume were walking to the gazebo when suddenly something moved in the bushes. Kotomi stood in front of Yume. Something came out of the bushes. It was a purple squirrel.

 It was a purple squirrel