-24 : Final-

A hand moved and a low groan could be heard, her eyes fluttered open as the blinding light made her squint. Her body felt weak and her throat was dryer than the desert itself, her eyed shifted corner to corner as she saw a glimpse of a person who just came inside the room.

“M-mm..” She groaned, with that she caught the attention of the person who entered.

“Oh my God! Nayeon!” It was Sana, she dropped the bags of food to ran to her side, “Oh God, you're awake thank Goodness.” She squeaked as she gently stroke her friend's cheek, “I-I bought some food! Do you want water or something?”

Nayeon nodded as Sana went back to her stuffs on a small couch, soon the girls are coming inside.

“San—..a?” Momo slowly spoke as she noticed Nayeon too was awake,“Oh my G–”

“Nayeon!”

They quickly went to the girl's side, asking how she was. Then soon they heard anothee grunt from the neighboring bed. Jeongyeon was concious, but still weak.

“Oh god they're awake..” Jihyo whispered as she teared up, seeing the two girls are awake now, “C'mon girls. Make them drink water and eat some food, I know they're hungry from being unconcious.”

They took care of the two for almost a month since Jeongyeon is still getting some treatment due to her fractured leg before, Nayeon recovered quickly and helped Jeongyeon with the walking as they grew closer due time.

The seven girls noticed something as they observed Jeongyeon and Nayeon together, how they act, the way they smile and talk. As if nothing happened.

“Nayeon?” Jeongyeon called out as she was sitting on the hospital's bench, the older girl turned to her while holding a carton of strawberry milk. 

“Yeah?” Nayeon hummed and approached her, The young girl smiled and stood up as she balanced herself properly,“H-hey! You might fall—”

“—For you? I already did.” She said as she stared at her with a smile

Nayeon suddenly blushed,“Y-you! That's smooth!” she stuttered and turned away. Her heart went fast as she felt a hand held her wrist.

“You don't need twenty days for me to fall for you.” Jeongyeon stated as Nayeon looked at her while blushing and being all shy, the latter came close and pressed her forehead against the oldest,“Because I am already inlove with you.”

“..Jeongyeon.” Nayeon's voice cracked as she resist her tears.

“Be my Girlfriend.” Jeongyeon said and held the girl close,“And let me make you fall inlove with me over and over again.”

“Oh God, Yes..”

“I told you I was right!”

Nayeon and Jeongyeon turned to their right to see Dahyun looking at the six girls with her hands on her hips as if she was stating something.

“Ya'll saying that they won' be a thing!” Dahyun scoffed.

“Dahyunnie.” Momo laughed and hugged the girl,“Shhh.”

“They were fishy as a tuna! Like I told you their gazes were screaming  I am hella gay for you!” Dahyun continued as she crossed her arms now, ignoring Momo for the time being.

“Dahyun calm down-” Jihyo said as she looked at the girl with a worried look with a slight smile.

“You guys just ignored me! How dare you all!”

“How about we tie Dahyun-eonnie up and tape her mouth?” Ren whispered to Mina who laughed as she felt a pinch on her side,“O-Ow! Nikki!”

“You and your mind,Ren. I swear.” Nikki said and rilled her eyes.

While the girls are bickering and trying to calm Dahyun down, Jeongyeon and Nayeon laughed as they rest in each other's embrace.

“Hey.” Nayeon said softly.

“Hmm?”

“How about another icecream date soon?”

Jeongyeon smiled and nodded,“Plud a movie date in my house?”

Nayeon snuggled in the warmth of the girl,“Sound's great. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

-End-

Finally the book met it's ending after a year. Today is the book's second anniversary ever since I published it way back 2018. So, I hoped you guys enjoyed the book, please do follow me and support my other books that are either On-Going or Complete. If you love this book might aswell give love on my other works!

I might try to finish 4-5 unfinished books this year, I hope I could finish 2 of my books. Anyways, this book really met it's end.

Check out my works and be update as I might pick some books to update in the future!

Peace out!

-Arc