-10-

As the ninth day had passed, Nikki and Ren who was back at the park that night received a call fron two persons; Mina and Jihyo as they told the two to come at their locatio which kinda conflict for the two thenselves. They said they'll meet by tomorrow morning.

---

Dahyun skipped school along with the rest, Chaeyoung is still unconcious. Tzuyu and Jihyo just came inside the room with their breakfast.

"Where's Ren?" Dahyun asked.

Jihyo placed their food on the small table,"She'll buy us some coffee, Don't worry about her."

Tzuyu went beside Chaeyoung with a small basin and a dry clean towel to wipe her body with, she was quiet as Dahyun was watching her before breaking the silence between her.

"Tzuyu-ah, tell me. You know someone who can track Jeongyeonnie's location,right?"

Jihyo stopped and turned to them,"What?"

"Yes, but I still can't reach him." Tzuyu explained

“Who's Him?” Jihyo asked as she approached the two.

----

Ren was in the elevator and arrived at the floor where Jihyo told her, going to the left she noticed a man im black coming out from another room. She pretended to text and noticing that she saw him. She opened the door when her phone went off, she just answered the phone not knowing who called.

“Hello?–”

“What?! Are you sure we can trust him?” Jihyo burst out, startling Ren and even the caller by her voice.

“Ren?”

“Nikki? You called, what's wrong?” Ren placed the coffees down on the same table, she ignored the other three who are talking to each other aswell.

“I'm at Mina-eonnie's house. I stayed over night, Momo-eonni has a fever. We don't have any medicine for her! Can you buy us some? You're at the hospital right?” Nikki favoured.

Ren looked at the three probably heard what Nikki had said aince she just placed it on speaker. Jihyo and the two gave Ren a few wons to buy some medicine downstairs.

“Yeah Yeah,Sure. I'll be right over. Text me the address.”

Nikki did text her the address and ended the call, Dahyun anf Tzuyu gave Ren something for protection.

“Don't ask why I have this.” Tzuyu said as she pulled out two over fifteen or more volts each of two different unit of tazers.

“Uhm, I will just think of it as your self defense weapon,Eonni.”Ren explained as she shivered seeing such powerful things from the Taiwanese girl.

It was a few moments when Ren left, Dahyun grab her coffee and her breakfast. Tzuyu just watched Chaeyoung while Jihyo went to the bathroom. They just went quiet as their minds wandered around at the thoughts that came inside,like why did this happen to them? Why did it have to go this way?

“Dahyun?” Tzuyu called out to the spaced out girl who is just standing holding her food,“Dahyun-eonnie!”

The poor girl blinked and was startled that she looked at Tzuyu who is surprised as well, Dahyun frowned and went besid Tzuyu giving her breakfast.

“It's all going to be fine.” Tzuyu whispered as both of them looked at Chaeyoung.

---

Mina and Sana planned to go to the hospital with Momo to visit the girls, Nikki was helping the poor girl to put the shoes that is bought by her as requested then they heard a knock which alarmed them.

“Maybe it's Ren,eonnies.” Nikki gulped as she wasn't even sure if it is her.

The rest of the girls went to the door as another knock was heard,Nikki hesitated while Mina and Sana held two big pepper spray while Momo hid inside the livingroom. Nikki twisted the door knob and opened it, Ren smiled as to her surprise she was sprayed by pepper spray from Sana who was scared and surprised.

“AHHH! SH-T! MY EYES!” Ren roared as she dropped some medicine from the packets, Nikki grabbed Ren.

“Ah! Omo! AAAAH! I'M SORRY REN!!”

---

“She what?! Okay okay, I'll come and pick you up.” Nayeon sighed, she got a call from Mina saying what happened. She was lucky that Reynold doesn't even go home, she left the house and drove to Mina's house after.

Nayeon contacted Jeongyeon but she wasn't answering which kinda alarmed her, remembering what Jeongyeon said before they cut off the call was.

“Call around evening, the guards leave around 7-9pm.”

Nayeon bit her lip and parked infront of Mina's house, she saw Sana look out of the window and alerted the girls. She waited inside and just stared at the white car infront of hers, then she saw figures coming out of the house. She saw Nikki helping Ren walk as she she was holding something against her eyes while Momo hold unto Mina and Sana. Once they were inside, Sana upfront beside Nayeon whilethe rest scooted into each other at the back.

“God, Momo you scared me. I'm sorry for what happened.” Nayeon apologized as she saw the bruised and cuts on her friend'a face, remembering the fire from the explosion from the news broke her heart and seeing Momo like this couldn't make her tears stop showing,“I-i'm sorry..”

The girls went quiet and Momo hugged Nayeon gently but tight,“It wasn't your fault,Nayeon-eonnie.. I'm not mad at you,I never will be.”

----

Jeongyeon was hungry but she was given a small piece of bread and water for breakfast,lunch and dinner. She sighed and groaned as the bruise on her arm got swollen. Her eyes looked up to the small window, she couldn't even reach it to get a glimpse of the outside world.

“Have you heard something from the boss?”

“No not yet, he hasn't been in contact with me.”

Jeongyeon just eaves drop against the metal door, she was tired and cold. The blood stains of her clothes had dried even the wounds she earned. She closed her eyed and tried to sleep, her mind flashes some memories and it made her sob softly and quietly.

The images of her family,
Her friends from school,
Her circle of friends..

Then suddenly she opened her eyes slowly, she felt something in her pocket. Something soft, she took it out and it was a hankerchief. A white one, she stared at it and saw specs of blood on it, the blood left a stain already.

“Wait..this is..” She muttered and found the small initial of the name.

Im NaYeon.

Staring at the initials of the girl,she leaned her head against the concrete wall as she whispered something into the air. Looking at the ceiling, she closed her eyes after.