-5-

Jeongyeon was at the council room, she made her mind up to be friends with Nayeon. Just to figure out things, she just waited there outside.

“Jeongyeon?”

Her head turned to the left, it was Nayeon. She immediately looked away and turned to walk away,but Jeongyeon held her wrist making her stop.

“I know, this isn't me that you know... Can I atleast walk you home?” Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon retrieved her hand,glancing then looking down. Jeongyeon watched her,waiting for an answer. The council members saw the two and slowly backed off, Nayeon bit her lip and nodded as she looked at Jeong who smiled. It was the first time seeing her smile,usually she just show the small smile like she usually do.

“Cool, so.. Let's go?” Jeongyeon asked as she placed her skate board at the sling of her bag, Nayeon nodded at her.

The two started to walk out of the school quietly.

It was started to get cold for some reason, it has been minutes of walking for the two of then as neither of then even tried to break the silence either. Nayeon's phone went off, it startled her.

“You okay?” asked Jeong.

Nayeon checked her phone as she bit her lip seeing the text, she nodded and looked awat from Jeong. She started to walk fast without the other.

“Im! What the heck is happening to you?!”  Jeong snapped as she grabbed Nayeon by the arm, tightly.

"Aah!” cried Nayeon, retrieving her arm.

Jeongyeon looked at her, she slowly approached Nayeon who stepped back. To her eyes, Nayeon changed. From the annoying girl to the fearful girl, something is definetly wrong. The cars passed by smoothly while Jeong held Nayeon's hand and asked,“Can I..?”

“Let's go to your place first.” Nayeon whispered.

Jeong kept her mouth shut and nodded. As they started taking the route to Jeongyeon's house in full silence for ten minutes.

---

“Nayeon!”

A small girl was coming down the stairs as she was called by her mother,“Yes mom?” she asked.

Her mother was with a man in a suit, he was tall and handsome but this made little Nayeon scared because of how the man look at her with his piercing look in his eyes. She quivered and held onto the stair case rails, seeing her mom and man being all loveydovey infront of her made her shiver.

“Sweetie this will be your new dad~” Cooed her mother.

Nayeon's eyes went wide and couldn't believe what she heard–

“Nayeon!”

She covered her ears and slouched,her eyes watered as she tried to shut out the voice calling to her.

“Nayeon!”

The poor girl looked up and saw Jeongyeon looking at her, she was confused why she looked so... Worried.

“I've been calling you for three times!” Jeongyeon reasoned.

Nayeon now realized that she was in a daze and suddenly had a quick nightmare in broad daylight while walking, placing her hand over her forehead then ran her fingers through her hair.

“Let's.. go inside.." Whispered Nayeon.

---

“Where is she?”

Chaeyoung and Dahyun shook in fear, scared by the person infrontof them. It was three men, looking at them.

“W..we don't know.” Dahyun gasped seeing something glistened from the man.

“Don't lie! Where's Im Nayeon?!”

Chaeyoung covered Dahyun,even though she was scared.. Both of them are. The man was holding a gun,they were cornered by the alley going home from school.

“D-don't hurt her!” Chaeyoung stuttered as she tried to be brave for her unnie who is in verge of tears so is she,“W-we don't know! We're n-not lying!”

The second man got a call, it was three minutes then it ended.

“Boss needs us.” Said the man who receieved a call to his pals, his eyes darted towards Chaeyoung before all three left.

The car left after making Chaeyoung fall untoher knees,shaking violently as she was hugged by Dahyun who shook violently aswellin fear. She held her dongsaeng close, telling her ‘Thank you for doing that, don't be scared.’ and more.

****

Evening came, ambulances rushed towards a house. It echoed for three hours before rushing to the hospital. It was a peaceful night after except for Jeong who is frustrated that night, she was at the upper balcony of her house. Looking at the sky and hearing the sirens of the ambulances echo loudly.

“Why won't she tell me?!" She whispered in anger.