-7-

Nayeon came inside the school, she was four hours late. She hang her head low as she passed the hallways quietly then she bumped into someone.

“I'm so–”

“Eonnie.”

She looked up and saw Dahyun along with the rest; Mina,Momo,Jihyo and Tzuyu who are looking at her. Nayeon suddenly felt something wasn't right.

“What are you doing out of your classes?” Nayeon asked,looking at Jihyo,“Is something wrong?”

“A big one,Nayeon-ah.. We need to tell you in the coucil room now.” Jihyo answered.

Nayeon looked around, the gym was quiet. No player was practicing for tomorrow's game until Tzuyu broke the silence.

“We forfeited the game due to the new owner of the school,Eonnie..”

Nayeon's eyes went wide and looked at them,“What?! Why?! Isn't Jeongyeon who'll–”

“Yeah.. We know but.. Let's go so you'll know the changes happened today,including about the new owner of the school.”

----

A loud thump echoed an empty room. The metal doors was closed shut as only the flickering bulb was the source of light inside the dark empty room. The groan from the figure filled the place softly, she coughed as trickled of blood came out from the mouth.

“What..” she lost balanced when she tried to stand up, leaning against the cold wall at her side.

“What happened..” They whispered and lost conciousness again.

The metal door opened again, then people came in seeing the person against the wall passed out like that.

“Keep her here. I'll handle things.” A man said as he glared at the body as he mumble a name,

Yoo Jeongyeon..”

****

Nayeon gasp on what she heard from her friends, Jihyo and placed her hand on the table as she looked at her. The rest where looking away, they felt scared as Nayeon broke into tears.

“I knew it! I should've stop! I should've stop then!” She bursted as she collapsed down on the floor,tugging unto her hair as she cried hard,“He's gonna kill her!”

“N-no! He won't!” Momo stuttered as she looked at them, but knowing why. It was the possibility.

They bit their lip and hugged Nayeon tight, she hugged them back as she noted it was a week now if she and Jeongyeon still dating.. Well fake dating. It was a few minutes before she blinked, she looked at them.

“Do you know where he took Jeong?” Asked Nayeon.

“At prison? Because there were policemen here then took her out.” Sana answered.

Tzuyu nodded, Dahyun frowned as she looked down. Nayeon saw this and hugged the girl.

“Jeongyeon wouldn't dare to hurt Chaeng. We know she was framed. But we don't know why.”

Momo bit her lip as Mina saw this, she faced her friend.

“Momo-chan? What's wrong?” Asked Mina.

Momo flinched and looked at the young japanese girl,“I-I... Uhh..”

“Momo-shi.. Do you know something?” Jihyo asked as she saw how unsettled Momo was.

The brown haired japanese girl looked down as she bit her lip, shaking as she looked at them with fear in her eyes.

“T..that day..” She started.

****

Grunts and scream could be heard inside a room, orders from one man could be heard. Two men kicked and punch the person with no mercy at all.

“How pathetic.” said the man,puffing a cigar after,“Pathetic being,Jeongyeon. Like your dad.”

Jeongyeon looked up, she was beaten up but it didn't bugged her. Hearing the man infront of her caught her attention, she gritted her teeth after.

“He is not! Who the hell are you,Reynold?!” She shouted earning another blow from a man, she coughed up blood.

Reynold Park snickered and glared with a menacing smile,“Who am I?” he repeated.

Jeongyeon got held by the men as Reynold took steps approaching her,“The man who took your father away.” he smirked and placed the lit cigar tip on her arm causing her to screech in pain,“The man who will take your mother away..” his eyes went down to her own,“Your friends aswell.”

“No! Don't! Please!” Jeongyeon begged,“W..wait.. You killed my father..?”

Reynold laughed,“He was begging me not to kill him.” he mocked,“It was a shame too.” 

His smile was sinister,“One click of the gun ran through his skull was all I need.”

Jeongyeon cried as anger flowed inside her as Reynold told his men to toss he back inside the cell room, She grabd the door as she shouted.

“Who the f*ck are you?!”

Reynold turned to her, smiling.

The sentence that she heard made her back away from the door, sliding down to the floor as tears flowed down her cheeks.

I'm Nayeon's Step Father, your father's best friend.