chapter 29

Magnus POV
The next day was a blur and before i knew it, it was Saturday. Alec had decided he would play the game as it was important for the team and he didn't want to let anyone down.  So we were seated in my car on our way to the game, which was held in the red bulls stadium where Alec usually trained. It was 9am, the game started at 9:45am but Alec wanted to be early. Jace and Clary were driving with us and Izzy, Simon and Max drove in Simon's car to the game. Maryse said she had other things to do but i think she just wanted some alone time.
Alec was nervous, i noticed he didnt say much and he had this nervous look in his eyes.

Once there we saw Kit and Ty at the entrance surrounded by a few paparazzi. "Fuck." Alec mumbled. "It's gonna be okay." Jace said, Alec parked the car and we got out, me slower then the others, trying not to hurt myself, failing horrible and i let out a groan in pain softly. Alec noticed of course. "You okay?" He asked and i nodded. Alec took a deep breath and i grabbed his hand to calm him down. "You're gonna do great." I said and we slowly walked towards the entrance where Kit and Ty were answering questions. One of the journalists looked back and saw me. "Mr Lightwood and Mr Bane." She said and she made her way over to us with her camera man following her. "Hey, I'm Mindy from channel 4, can i ask you some questions?" The blond haired girl asked, her hair was obviously dyed because she had thick dark eyebrows. "Sure Mindy from Channel 4." I answered with a smile. She turned to her camera man and the man started recording. "Hi everyone, I'm Mindy and behind me are two people which fans are really curious about, Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane. So let's just start with the most obvious questions, the one fans are dying to know the answer too. Are you two a official couple?" Mindy asked and i smiled, not a fake smile a real one. "Yes we are." Alec answered and that made me just smile more, he officially announced on TV that we were in a relationship. "So you're gay Mr Lightwood?" Mindy asked and I heard Jace laugh, what kind of stupid question is this? "Obviously." Alec answered. "Okay one other question before we let you get inside to get ready for the match which we all are excited for. You were gone for almost more than a month right? You missed a lot of games, is there any particular reason for that?" Mindy asked. "I was under lots of stress so i took a break for my mental health." Alec answered, it was a great answer i of course didn't expect him to tell the whole world about his bipolar, so i was proud of him that he knew how to answer the question without giving away the actual reason.
"Thank you for your time Mr Lightwood and Mr Bane." Mindy thanked us and she turned back to talk to the camera, Alec quickly dragged me away from the paparazzi and Kit and Ty also managed to slip away to join them. "Okay I'll see you later Alexander, good luck with the game." I said and i kissed him on the cheek. Me, Clary, Jace, izzy, Simon and Max, who just arrived, made our way to the stands.

Alec POV
"Yo Alec you okay?" Ty asked me as he threw his arm around my neck pulling me down because he isn't as tall as i am. "Yeah I'm fine." I said with a small smile. "And Magnus?" Kit asked as he also threw an arm around my neck. "In a lot if pain but besides that okay, the wound is healing up nicely." I told them and they let go of me. We made our way to the changing room, entering the changing room where everyone was chatting excited for the match. The three of us put our bags on the bench and changed quickly. "Hey Alec you okay?" Liam asked me. I nodded. "Just a few problems, I'll tell you later okay?" I said and he nodded.

"Guys, i only have one thing to say, we can do this." Liam said clapping his hands together with smile and we got out on the field. Starting the first half of the match.

At the break it was 2 goals for the other team and 1 for us. I said down on the grass heavily breathing and i took a big gulp of water. "Alec you're doing great." Jem said as he sat down next to me on the ground. "Thanks." I said with a deep breath. "How's Magnus?" He asked quietly. "He's okay in pain but it's healing." I told him and he smiled a little. "I'm glad." Jem said, while running his hand through his black hair with silver streaks.
There was a whistle announcing the break was over. I quickly stood up and looked at the stands, searching it for my family, i noticed first red hair and i smiled as everyone else was waving at me, Magnus made a heart with his hand i smiled. I waved back and ran onto the field again with a smile on my face and new energy pumpinh through my veins.