Chapter 3

Lisa lied in her bed and after a while she turned herself and she felt that someone else were in the bed. After that a loud scream came out from the Manoban mansion.

Everyone quickly came into the room and Lisa turned on the the lights just to see a shocked Jennie. Lisa has never been this confused in her entire life. Why Jennie was in her room?or she was in wrong room?or was she dreaming?But if it's dream then why she will even come in her dream?

Then she saw her family rushingly entering her room. And they seemed to be shocked by seeing her not Jennie.

"Lisa?"Her mom asked ."You are already home."

"Yes mom I am,I finished my work early so I came back early but that's not the matter here. The matter is what I see after coming back. I see some girl is sleeping in my bed. Why is that mom? Why is some random girl sleeping in my bed?"

Lisa's family thought of doing this in a good way. They thought they will tell her about this in a nice day at a nice environment. But since Lisa came early it only made the things worse. Now they have no choice but to tell her. They wonder how will she react.

"Lisa sweetie, she is sleeping here cause she has all the rights to do it."her mom said since nobody dared to talk to her right now.

"Rights?Are you kidding me mom?How can she have rights to sleep in my bed?"

"I'm sorry sweetie I had to do this because I love you and I want you to be happy and safe."

"What have you done,mom?"

"Remember the papers you signed before leaving for the tour. Well, it was not the papers of some business deal." Her mom said while she is looking down.

"What kind of papers it was? Tell me."Lisa asked desperately.

"It was your and Jennie's marriage contract."

"What did you say?"Lisa couldn't believe in her ears.

"Lisa, you and Jennie is officially married now."

Lisa didn't say anything for a while. Her family and Jennie were anxious about her reaction. Everybody thought she will probably scream at them, shout at them. But she didn't do any of them. She just looked into her mother eyes and said,

"Mom you were the only person I could trust in this world. But today you broke my trust. My own family betrayed me,my own family. But you know what hurts me the most?that you also did the same. I never even in a dream thought that you will do this to me."

"Lisa I swear whatever I did was just for your happiness and safety. I asked you to get married but you declined. I had no other choice." her mother said almost at the verge of crying.

"Mom if I don't want to get married that's my choice. You should've respected my decision. But all you did was deceiving me and betraying me. I don't think I will ever be able to forgive you." With that Lisa was about to leave the room then her mom asked her crying,

"Where are you going?"
"Where nobody can betray me."Lisa said and left the room.

After Lisa left her mom sat down and started crying silently. The family was just watching them and now that Lisa left Jennie went to hug Lisa's mom and she started crying also. Somewhat she found herself guilty for this.

The next morning
Everyone was at the dining table. But they were only sitting, no one was eating anything. They were just looking at plates blankly. Until grandma decided to break the silence.
"What happened to you guys?Did anyone died?"

"Grandma you know what happened last night. You were there. Why are you even asking such question?"Bam said.

"I know what happened last night, you idiot. But what were you even expecting? That Lisa will happily accept everything?"Grandma said and it felt like it hit them to an realization.

"It was expected from earlier that Lisa will react like that. That's why we put that special clause on the marriage contract. She will have to come back even if she doesn't want."

"But I don't want to put Lisa into any kind of trouble."Jennie said.

"I know you don't Jennie noona but don't worry as much I know Lisa noona she doesn't want trouble herself." Bam said assuring Jennie.

"So, who's gonna tell Lisa about the contract?"Lisa's dad said and everyone became quite again.

"Maybe her secretary?" Lisa's mom suggested and everyone agreed.

-----------------------------&----------------------------
Yo wassup! I'm sorry for the lack of Jenlisa moments since it's a different genre story. But don't worry my loves Jenlisa moments coming soon ehee.

Vote and comment guys let me know your thoughts.

Love you!