Chapter 1

At a secret room of Manoban mansion.

Person 1 : So, the papers are ready. We just need to get her signature on this.

Person 2: But dad how will we do so?
We all know Lisa noona reads every single paper before signing it.

Person 3: Lisa trusts her mother the most. So her mother will do it.

Person 4: What?! Me!!

Person 2: Yes mom, I think grandma is right. If you tell her you read the papers noona won't take the trouble to read that.

Person 1: Your son is right. Only you can do this.

Person 4: I'm not sure. What if I messed up or something?

Person 3: Well I know it's hard but Lisa's life depends on it. Don't you want to secure her life?

Person 4: Of course I do. I can do anything for my daughter.

Person 1: Then it's confirmed that you are the one who will get it signed by her.

Person 4: Okay I will do it.

Person 2: Okay okay let's do it!

Meanwhile at the Kim Mansion

Jennie was packing her stuffs. While Jisoo was just staring at her blankly. She still can't process it in her mind that her cousin the one & only Jennie Kim is getting married like that. No church wedding, no vows, no rituals only civil marriage.

She always thought Jennie was the type of person who want and do everything perfect. But after all this time it feels like she was wrong. I mean people do civil marriages but this time the person she will be getting married with won't know anything about the wedding at all.

Lalisa Manoban, that's the girl Jennie's marrying. The girl don't even want to get married & for some reasons her family want to get her married without her knowledge.

Jisoo still remember when she heard the name Lalisa Manoban first. At 5th grade. Jennie was the one who told her about Lisa. Jennie's family & Lisa's family were friends. That's how they met. And she still remembers about the sparkles in Jennie's eyes when she was talking about Lisa. And it's still like that. Then it was just a crush but as time passed it turned into love.

And Jennie never really got into a relationship cause she was so head over heels for Lisa since then. Actually maybe she would've got at least into one relationship but when she was 15 years old she overheard her and Lisa's parents. And they agreed to get them married when they grew older. Yeah so since then she was loyal to her love and waited for this moment since forever.

Jisoo left a sigh and talked to break the the silence of the room,
"Jendukie are you sure about this?"

"About what?"Jennie said still packing.

"About the wedding."

Jennie stopped from what she was doing. And answered,
"Yes, unnie I'm sure about this. You know I have waited for this moment since like forever. I love Lisa and I have been waiting to get married with her."

"I know Jendukie but I'm not talking about that you are getting married with her. I'm happy that you are finally getting married with your love. But the question is you are getting married without her knowledge. Aren't you worried about that?"

"Yes, unnie I am. I am worried but I trust in my love. I trust that Lisa will understand my love for her."

Jennie said that and Jisoo didn't ask anymore questions. If Jennie believes that she can walk in this hard way then Jisoo will support her as she loves her sister a lot and wants her to be happy.

Lisa is about to go Europe for a business tour. Her flight is in 3 hours. She is all packed up and ready to leave. Suddenly she heard a knock at her room's door.

"Come in."

And with that she saw her mom coming in her room.

"All packed up for the flight?"Her mom asked smiling a little.

"Yes, mom."

"Be careful about what you eat there,okay?"

"Okay mom. It's not like I'm going abroad for the first time."

"Lisa dear, I need your signature on this papers."

"What papers mom?"

"This are the papers from our Japan client. We got the deal. I need your sign so we can start working asap."

"Right now,mom?"Lisa said little irritated. "I'm leaving for the airport now."

"Don't worry dear, I have already read the papers. All you need to do is sign it. Please dear, do it or the work will be stuck."

"Okay mom if you say so."

-----------------------------&----------------------------

Thoughts??

Don't forget to vote and comment guys!

Take care and stay safe😊