"Don't get too close to her. She's going to be mine."

"Well, we're eleven. But you'll never have a chance with her. When we're older, she'll be mine." I said and walked to the portrait. I knocked and waited for someone to answer. Finally, the Weasley twin who took a picture of her opened it.

"Hey Georgie, Ronnie, Harry! Y/N has a boyfriend!" He yelled to them. I felt my face heat up and quickly entered as I shook my head.

"WHAT?!" Screamed Harry. He stormed over to me and sent me a glare and a questioning look.

"Don't worry, I'm not her boyfriend. She just fell asleep on me in the Great Hall, so I brought her back. Also, Diggory is creepy. Watch out for him." I said. He looked shocked.

"What happened with Cedric?"

"He started talking about how Y/N was going to be his and stuff. I reminded him that we're only eleven, though." I left out the other part that I said to him.

"Well, Malfoy, t-thanks. You can give her to me now." I passed her to Potter and he laid her down on a couch. He was about to say something to me when the other Weasley twin, George, came running towards the couch. He jumped up, and landed on Y/N.

"GEORGE!! GET OFF ME!!" Granger, who was reading a book, looked up and giggled. Then, Fred ran over the couch and jumped up, landing on George, who was still laying on Y/N.

"FRED NOO! BOTH OF YOU GET OFF! YOUR GOING TO KILL ME!"

"Aw, come on little Potter!"

"We're not that heavy."

"Please, get off? Pleaseee? Pleaseeeeee?" She begged.

"Fine, we'll get off. But-"

"Only because of that cute face of yours." They teased. They got off and Y/N chucked a pillow at them. Granger noticed me standing there and waved.

"Hey Draco! Come sit over here!" She called, while Y/N ran around the room chasing the twins. I walked over and sat across from her. Potter sat with us as well, while Weasley stood.

"Is she usually this crazy?" I asked. Granger chuckled and nodded.

"Once at the Dursley's, we were left home alone and I had stolen her hair tie. She ended up tackling me and made me do her chores for the week." Potter said.

"Why couldn't she get another one?" I asked. He looked worried before he answered.

"N-no reason.."

Harry POV

I didn't want to tell Malfoy about the Dursley's. For all I know, he can tell people and find a way to tease me about it. I also didn't want to tell people without Y/N knowing. Thankfully, Fred came over with Y/N on his back and George right behind them. George was messing with her hair while Y/N was messing with Fred's. She had managed to make a small ponytail on the top of his head.

"Hey guys! Ya like my new hair?" He asked. We laughed.

"At least it's makes you look less ugly." Ron jokingly replied. Fred fake gasped and put a hand to his heart. He then wiped away a fake tear. We all started laughing. I looked over to Malfoy.

"Malfoys can laugh? And smile?" I asked.

"That's the most disgusting this ever." Ron said. Malfoy looked a little hurt.

"Ron! Not it's not. That's so mean! Fred, go to Ron." He walked over and Y/N slapped Ron across the face. This made Malfoy smile a bit.

"Now, to the quidditch field!" Y/N yelled and pointed in front of her as Fred ran out of the portrait. We laughed again.