Who decides - God?

God created everything. He created us.

"All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made." -John 1:3

I've mentioned earlier regarding that our purpose is not base on what we want rather what our creator, God, wants.

How can a telephone decide on its own that it can be a television. The inventor before he made it decide what it was going to be... the inventor felt the need of that thing and it had a purpose for communication.

We have a purpose that can be said in 3 words:

TO GLORIFY GOD.

And that can be express in a lot of ways in our daily lives.

Why God decides for us in who we are going to be? like i said, He is our creator. He knows us too well and formed us in our mother's womb. 

We are God's invention and the Bible is our manual. The Word of God enables us to know our purpose in life. Our true purpose in life. The purpose that links to our identity.

God wants us to have life and that we might have it abundantly. (John 10:10)

He wants the good for us because He loves us.

No one has ever or will ever love us as much as God has, in our lifetime in this world. Only Him. And because of His loves for us He wouldn't want us to die especially in the hands of His enemy.

I mean, its not everyday that someone would die for you, so that you will not suffer in hell for eternity. My mistake its not just someone... He is the Son of God and our Lord and He died for you and me to give us life. And we don't even deserve the salvation Jesus brought to us through His blood.

God's purpose for us is always for our good. Always. He meant everything we have experience for our own good. Because the end is always good, to be in heaven with Him. It's that good. Spending eternity with God the Father.

We need God's influence in our lives in order to live well and it can only be possible with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, whom God sent for us as our Lord, Comforter, & Teacher & Guide.

Only when the Holy Spirit is upon us then everything we do is aim in glorifying God. Our Bible reading, worshipping & praising, fasting, praying and eating, or working and a lot more.

And with God, the Holy Spirit helps us in knowing our true selves in Christ because apart from God... WE ARE NOTHING!

I believe our true identity is in Christ... in Jesus Christ. Because it is thru Him that we have life, eternal life... and all other blessings.

It is when we find God & know Him personally that we get to know "who we really are"... "who you are"... I believe in that.

Who decides "who you are"? No doubt the answer is God. He created us. End of story.