Who decides - You?

"For all have sin & come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)

That right there says it all... You are imperfect! I mean, we are. And so no matter what we decide on our own leads to vanity. Man is a selfish being. I have to say that. You on the right hand might not agree with that but i do... Its always about I, what i want, what i think, what i like or dislike, what i would do or not do, what suits me, what makes me happy and so on...

Aside from that fact that we are sinners, fallen being... we are just a mere creation... an invention. And so, how can an invention decide on his/her own who he/she is going to be... our purpose is not by what we want but by what the creator intend us to be.

Whatever we decide base on our own understanding of ourselves is always in vain. Always.

We can't just make our own decisions...

"There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death." -Proverbs 16:25

I believe that even our own decisions aren't really ours in the first place, because in any way i think we are influence by the world - other people, tradition, culture, rule or belief... And so it is not entirely yours but of the evil one, who rules the world. Its like you were merely saying it and they were the ones pushing you to say/do it!

Many of us lived our lives in harmony with others. We aim to be good to get the goodness the world has to offer. You get what you give, right?

We are influence mostly of the world because we are living in it. But how can evil produce good? The world is evil & the only good is God.

But ofcourse you can still decide which road to take... Whether to take on the world or take the way to the cross... its your choice.

Its up to you who you allow to influence you... the world or God?

For me i don't think i should even decide...because the answer is obvious, we go for the good... for God, I'd take the road to the cross.

But the question is, does that apply to you? Does it?

Like i said earlier... in reality its not your decision alone you are either influence by the world/enemy or God. And your decision to whosoever you want to be influenced with is yours and yours alone. We have free will.