New Chapter!

First of all thanks so much for 9k reads! I never imagined to get here. I know I don't update much so I decided to write a new chapter for you all. Thanks! And enjoy!

Princess Elizabeth stood outside on her balcony, bored out of her mind. She rested her chin in her palm. Everyone was asleep and Eliza just couldn't do the same. The wind and slight rain made her calm and slightly sleepy. Somehow, she felt something missing. She was completely distracted by the sound of rain drops until a sudden rustle pulled her out of her trance. She looked over her railing and saw a figure standing below. She squinted and was able to make out a face. It was... Alexander. "Alex!" The girl shouted (as quietly as she could but loud enough so that he could hear) The Caribbean man smiled and waved up to her. "Hello darling!" Eliza giggled. "I'm guessing you'd like to come up, yes?" "How did you know?" The man said sarcastically. Eliza smiled and walked into her room, finding a rope of curtains and bed sheets she kept for these certain occasions. She walked back to the balcony and threw the rope over. She tied it to one of the balusters. Alex began climbing up it and Eliza waited patiently. After a few minutes, Alex made it up. He was slightly out of breath but he was fine for the most part. A smile broke out across his face and he wrapped his arms around Eliza's waist. "Alexander, I've missed you" she says, holding on tight to him. "I've missed you as well, princess" Alex pulls away form their hug and presses a soft kiss to Eliza's lips. She kissed back and they stood their like that for a bit. Eliza pulls away and buries her face into her lovers neck. The Caribbean man rubs circles into her back and manages to lull her to sleep. When he hears slight snoring he pulls away to see a sleeping Eliza. 'She fell asleep standing up? She must've been tired' Alexander thinks as he picks her up and walks her to her bed. He lays her down before laying next to her. He pulls the blanket up to cover them. He pulls her close and lightly kisses her on the head. "Goodnight my princess" Before Alex falls asleep he feel Eliza snuggle into him. "I love you, Alex"

Thanks for reading. This was a fluffy lil Royal AU! Love you guys ❤️