👧🏻~When You Turn Into A Baby~👧🏻

Katsuki was visiting you again in the hospital you were currently staying at. He visits you everyday and the BakuSquad tags along. But instead, it was him for today. The whole gang was busy with schoolwork.

He passes by the entrance registrar, the lady in the desk nodded at him and he nods back. He goes to the elevator and waits for the elevator to signify it's familiar 'ding' sound.

Once the elevator opens, he steps to the side to let the passengers go out without difficulty. Once there was no one in the elevator, he went inside and pressed the 3rd floor.

He waited for a bit while tapping his foot on the metal floor with the beat of the elevator music.

Once the elevator opens, he walks out and goes to your specific room number.

Once he was standing on the outside of the room, a crash was heard on the room, making him panic.

He immediately opened the door and barged in. Inside was a mess...there were medical supplies on the ground, and there were splattered dirt everywhere.

He looked on your bed to see nothing, but there was something moving underneath the blanket. And a few meters away from your bed, was an unconscious man, dressed in a doctor costume.

Nurses rushed in the room and gasped at the horrible sight.

Bakugou turned around and pointed at the man.

"That man is a fucking imposter...Take him away, and I'll investigate the rest of this fucking room..."

The nurses nodded and carried the unconscious man out the room, leaving Bakugou alone.

Bakugou walked towards the bathroom, which was on the most edge of the room. He opened the door knob and peeked inside.

Empty...

His worry grew when he goes towards the closet that was beside your bed. He opened it and found out that it was empty.

A chocked sob came from his mouth as he started crying silent tears. He can't lose you...He loved you so much...He needed to get you back, and h-

"H-Hewo?..." A familiar, muffled voice rang throughout the room, making Bakugou frantically look around the room.

Suddenly, he noticed a bump in the middle of the bed, which was covered with a blanket.

He activates his quirk and takes a step forward.

Once he was close enough, he yanked the blanket out, to reveal a baby.

His eyes widened,before he reached to grab the baby.

He puts some distance towards him and the baby, but he noticed that it had e/c eyes, just like yours. He also noticed that it's hair was also h/c.

"B-Baby...Y-Y/N, is that you?..." He stammers, making you giggle and clap your hands.

"PAPA!!!" You shouted, hugging him tightly.

He chuckles and wipes his tears away, before returning the hug.

"Sheesh Y/N...your so fuck-freaking cute..." Bakugou corrects himself, making you nod cutely.

"Oh my gosh! What happened her-IS THAT Y/N?!!" A familiar voice squeals, making Bakugou grumble and turn around.

"OMG!!!! IT IS Y/N!!!!!!! SERO, KAMI, EIJI!!!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!!" She squeals, before running towards you and Bakugou's direction.

She snatches you from Bakugou, making Bakugou growl.

Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari were busy squealing along with Mina. They poked your cheeks, making you pout. Well, let's just say that you had the most chubbiest cheeks, AS A BABY.

They all squished your cheeks, making you giggle slightly. But a far meter away, they could sense Bakugou's intimidating aura and burning gaze.

You looked at the back and saw Bakugou just standing there, with his fists clenched. You made the 'grabby grabby' motion, making his eyes soften as he walked towards you.

Mina handed you to Bakugou, who took you away from her. He cuddled you close, making you giggle.

Mina then smirks and takes out her phone. She goes to camera and films a video.

"Y/N!" She exclaims, making you look at her while tilting your head to the side, making the three boys coo.

"Say, I love you, Bakugou.." She says.

You looked at Bakugou and hugged him.

"I wuv you, Bakugou!" You exclaimed, making him blush.

"Awe...Give him a kiss..." Mina cooes.

You kissed his cheek and nose, making him blush madly. You swore that he was now a tomato with blond hair.

Mina giggles and forwards the video to the group chat. Immediately, a dozen of replies pinged in her phone.

Mina puts her phone away after replying to a bunch of messages. She turns to look at you and Bakugou, only to squeal loudly, when she sees you pulling and kissing his hair. He was supporting you in the legs since you were on his shoulders.

Mina looks at Bakugou to see him smiling softly.

"OH!~ BAKUGOU IS SMILING!!!!" Mina yelps, making Bakugou's smile fade away.

"Shut up, pinky!!!"

Well...let's just say....when you went back to normal...the BakuSquad crowded around you and showed you all the baby pictures they took from you.

AND YOU WERE BEYOND PISSED.

---

Damn...I'm hella bored!!!~~~~

»TrishaChan«