👥~When You Both Play 'Just Dance'~👥

(If you don't know what Just Dance is, you can play it with XBox, it's a dancing game...)

You and Katsuki were just on the dorm's living room, just cuddling and relaxing since the day you went back. You were currently the small spoon, as Katsuki puts his arm around you, spooning you in the process. He was taking a short nap, so you decided to go through your phone.

Once you opened your phone, a message popped up, making you curios. You opened the message, to see that your Just Dance Pack has arrived, the person told you to pick it up on the dorm's entrance gate. You slowly got up, thanks to the use of your telekinesis, you floated Bakugou's arm that was around you, so you can escape from his grip, instead you put a fluffy pillow in exchange so that it looks like he was still cuddling you. You put on your crocks and proceeded to go outside. (OMG! I just wrote crocks...PFFT! Bakugou is gonna be pissed!)

Once you were at the gate, you looked around to see a man with an orange work uniform, and he had a helmet on his head. You ran towards him and told him that you were the person that he just texted. He just nodded and shoved the package on your hands. You blinked back, surprised by his attitude. The man shrugs, before hopping on his motorcycle before driving away.

You stood there froze, before you snapped out of your gaze. You shrugged again before going back inside the dorms building. Once you went in, you were greeted by a sleepy Bakugou, making you jump in surprise.

"Aish! Bakugou, you're always scaring me! Stop it!"

"'Aish'? Have you been watching those shitty k-dramas again?"

"W-Wha?...No!!! I don't watch K-dramas!!"

"Are you sure?.."

"Yes!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!"

"But...I just went through your phone a few days ago, and I saw some 'Itaewon Class', 'Black'-!"

"Ok, ok!! I WAS JUST JOKING!!!! I JUST CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS WHEN I WAS NOT HERE, SO I WATCHED SOME K-DRAMAS!!!"

"Chill woman! Jeez..Hey....What's that on your hands?"

"Oh, this?...Oh..I ordered a 'Just Dance Pack' for us and our classmates!~" You said, before you picked the small box and gave him a close-eyed smile.

Bakugou blushes and looks away from the process.

"So what? You want me to dance or somethin'?..."

"Hm...Good Idea!!~ Please dance with us!!~"

"Wait..us?!"

"Yeah! I'm gonna invite the entire Bakusquad and the Dekusquad as well!"

"HELL NO!!!! WOMAN, DON'T YOU DARE!!!!"

"But...Pwease??..." You pleaded, before giving him the puppy eyes. Bakugou flinches and mumbles a few more times, before he slowly looks at you.

"Fine..."

"Yepee!!!" You shouted, before giving him a quick peck in the lips, before running towards the living room and preparing the Just Dance game.

Bakugou chuckles, before he softly smiles.

'That woman is gonna be the death of me....Jesus....How did I end up being with her?...oh...that's right, Because I'm the most hottest, handsome, smartest and the best boyfriend ev-!'

"Katsuki! Can you call the BakuSquad, and the DekuSquad, please?!"

Bakugou chuckles, before responding back.

"Fine!"

~Few Minutes Later...~

You, Bakugou, DekuSquad and BakuSquad were all in the living room couch, patiently waiting for the dancing game to start. Suddenly, purple colours exploded on the screen and the words 'JUST DANCE' appeared. You jumped up and down, before you pressed the controller to start the game. It shows the home screen and a bunch of songs.