😭~When You Returned From Your Trip~😭

Start from the beginning

~Few Minutes Later~

He got off the shower stall and rapidly ran out of there, earning a few worried glances and curios glances from Izuku, Iida and Todoroki. They immediately broke away from staring, once they heard Kaminari sing horribly on the showers. They cringed, before leaving.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!~"

~Meanwhile...~

Bakugou swears loudly, when he falls down his dorm floor, his underwear on his feet. He was too excited, he even can't put his underwear correctly. He looks at the digital clock that was on his nightstand, only for his eyes to go wide. He spent ONE HOUR showering?! It was already 10:30! He swears quietly, before putting on his undergarments, his shoes, his t-shirt and pants. He takes one glance on his digital clock, only to swear loudly before leaving the room.

10:45...

~Meanwhile...Back To Y/N~

Y/N was seated on her plane seat, her leg bouncing up and down rapidly, before she started biting her bottom lip..oh how she missed Bakugou very much...She just wants to hug and kiss him all over again...She passes time, when her favourite youtuber, (f/y) posted a new video. She excitedly watches it, plugging her headphones in the process.

She looks at the time on her phone to see that it was already 11:00!! Omg! She has 30 minutes before meeting Bakugou! She inhales and exhales, before passing the time when (favourite game or f/g) started blowing her with 'come back' notifications. Ah...she never played that game, for 3 days, and now it was spamming at her to come back! You can't make me do anything!!....She sighs, before she decided to play f/g again to pass more time.

~Few Minutes Later~

THE PLANE STOPS....

'The plane stopped...'

'It stopped...'

'IT STOPPED!'

'IT FUCKING STOPPED!!!'

You excitedly unplugged your earphones, and waited patiently for the people to get out. Meanwhile, Katsuki was bouncing his leg up and down repeatedly, he bites the nail of his index finger...He stood up, before running towards the part where you greet the new people.

The people who rode the plane got out...

(I'm getting excited while writing this...)

He scans the people closely. Once he didn't see you and started to lose hope, a pair of warm hands wrapped around his waist, making him jump. He spun around to see you, with tears on your eyes, clutching your suitcase's handle tightly. He immediately scoops you into his arms, and spins you on the air, making you clutch unto his chest tightly.

He drops you down, and you immediately hugged him back. You whispered into his ear.

"I missed you so much.."

Bakugou hugs you, nuzzling his nose on the crook of your neck. You hugged him back, he lets go and looks at your eyes, he leans closer and closes the gap between the two of you. You both shared a passionate kiss, unaware of strangers' eyes eyeing you and him.

Little do you know...a certain redhead, a pink alien, a pikachu, a cellophane....were watching you both kiss...Mina squeals loudly, making the people look at her with weird looks, she grabs Kirishima and shakes him back and forth. They were happy that you were now back...

-.-

Holy...

What just happened...

Guys....

I haven't slept for the whole day....okay...so my mom insisted me to sleep at 8:30, which i did...but, I didn't sleep...I was stuck on my room until it was like 9:30! LETS SEE HERE...

8:30PM, and then i was awake up until...12:30...and so, i slept...BUT I WOKE UP AGAIN! So, i read some more stories, but it seems like i didn't sleep....i stopped reading when it was about...9:30, i got out of bed and i started doing my chores...and now, i regret myself for not sleeping...i have dark eye bags on my eyes rn...Hell....

Anyways, I'm gonna take a bath and sleep, I'm skipping lunch..see you!

Peace out! ✌🏼

~TrishaChan