He cocks his eyebrow at me. "Did you see Grandfather?"

I stiffen at the mention of our grandfather. I look down at the ground, thinking about all of the things he had said about us. As I'm thinking, I feel two more pairs of eyes staring at me. I look back at Damian. "Yeah. I did," I whisper sadly.

Despite me being sad, Damian's face brightens up with joy at the mention of Grandfather. "Really?!"

"Damian, I think that is enough," Mother intervenes.

"I agree," Father joins in. "All of you should rest, we'll be in Gotham in a few minutes."

Damian crosses his arms and leans back into his seat, silently pouting. I mentally sigh, thankful that I don't have to tell Damian about Grandfather's idea of killing him.

Just like what Father had said, we have arrived at Gotham in just a few minutes. A familiar scene appears right before us as we approach Gotham. In front of us are huge rocks, tainted an orange-yellowish color from the setting sun. In front of the rocks, huge waves crash into it, creating a very calming atmosphere. Getting closer to the rocks, I notice a familiar boat docked near the rocks. Before I could get a clearer look at the ship, the escape pod suddenly plummets into the water, a few feet from the rocks. Falling into the water and resurfacing, I look out in front of us to see Nightwing continuing on without us.

"He did that on purpose," Damian complains.

Instead of joining Damian with complaints, I take this chance to look at the boat nearby. "League of Assassins," I point out. The boat in front of us is the same boat that had brought Damian and me to Gotham. 

Mother and Father then stand, making their way past us and opening the door. Damian and I follow in pursuit, making our way towards the now open door and climb our way onto the roof of the escape pod. As I make my way our, Father holds out his hand for me. I accept his hand, pulling me onto the roof. Adjusting myself onto the glass roof of the pod, Father pulls Damian up. 

"Let us go," Mother says, turning away from us. She walks to the edge of the pod and jumps over to the land made of rocks. She looks back at us and walks forward.

I jump after her, followed by Father and then Damian. Once I had landed on the rocks, I wait for Damian, letting Father walk past me. 

"Are you ready?" Damian asks, landing beside me. 

I look up, watching Mother and Father walk up and around the mountain of rocks, going to the boat. "No," I say looking down. "I don't want to leave," I whisper.

"Well, I do. I'm glad to finally leave this place."

I look at Damian. His tone and body language are convincing, but when you've spent enough time around him as I have, you know more than what meets the eye. I look around us, searching for any lurking eyes or ears. I take off my mask and look back in his direction. "No one is listening, Dami." I put my hand on his shoulder, as he takes off his mask. "Do you really want to leave?"

"No," he whispers, looking down. "But I don't think Mother would appreciate that her only family will be leaving her."

"Neither will Father."

"Father has Pennyworth and Grayson. Who does Mother have?"

"You're right." I look at the direction where they had walked through. "But this could be our only chance, Dami. A chance for a somewhat normal life." I turn my body and face him. "There's more to explore when staying Father."

"So you want to leave Mother for Father."

"I want both of us to create memories with Father and our new brother. We have enough with Mother." I tell him. "That is if she'll let us."