{13}

Cold wind brushes against Firkle's skin. 

The car comes to a halt. Ike helps Firkle out of the car. It was clear Firkle wasn't going to talk to someone. Not yet at least.

If the poor boy didn't feel broken before, he definitely felt broken now. 

"Why don't you and Firkle go upstairs?" Kyle suggested. The 2 boys went upstairs to Ike's room. It was colorful; with light blue wall and a Canadian flag above his bed. 

"I get it, I know what your going through." Ike blurted. He had been abused sexually by his teacher. Mrs. Stevenson was Ike's kindergarden teacher. 

Firkle moved closer to the boy. 

"My old teacher well.....she.....um, did stuff when I was younger." Firkle was shocked. Ike started crying which made Firkle cry. Firkle thought very carefully about what to do next. He reluctantly got up and hugged the taller boy. 

Ike was surprised. However he didn't hesitant to hug back. They sat on the bed.

And for the first time ever Firkle felt safe...

TO BE CONTINUED......

Just 2 sad boys....sorry this took longer then I wanted, I didn't know exactly what to do for this chapter, since the whole 'Firkle almost got raped.' situation was kinda a last minute decision.........as always love you guys! bye.

your friend- Max