{12}

Ike went home that night disappointed his friend had declined his offer. He stared out the window of the old Toyota watching the empty streets, snow covering the alleyway. 

However that's not the only thing Ike saw.

Ike scooted closer to the window, watching as a older man had a young boy pinned against the wall. He couldn't see there faces.

"Kyle....can you pull over...?" Kyle ignored his little brother, continuing his conversation with Stan.

"Kyle....Pull over." ignored

"KYLE, PULL OVER!" Ike shouted, finally Kyle pulled over. He pointed to the situation near the alleyway. Stan and Kyle immediately got out of the car, running towards the horrifying scene. 

"AYE!" Kyle shouted, startling the older man. He ran away into the dark alleyway. However the boy stayed attached to the wall, he looked frozen. Ike ran towards the poor kid. 

"F-Firkle?" Ike was stunned. He reached out his hand. Firkle took it, pulling  himself of the wall. Firkle collapsed into Ike's arms. 

"Okay, your staying at my house." Ike stated. The traumatized boy didn't respond, instead walking with Ike to the car.

Firkle sat closest to the window. He stared out the window watching the emptiness of the night. Tears formed at the brim of his eyes.

"It Okay, your safe."

TO BE CONTINUED........

I'm so so sorry this took so long. I was debating weather Ike should save him or not. However, I didn't have it in me to let our adorable goth baby get raped.

your friend- Max