{06}

I highly suggest you listen to the song at the top :)

Ike walked through the door knowing what was about to come next. The A+ student had gotten a 90 on his math test. His mother would be outraged. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHAT IS THIS!" She said holding up the math test. Ike was unsure of what to do. 

"I'm sorry, I'll do better..." he simply responded in a hushed voice. 

"GET OUT OF MY FACE, GO STUDY TILL DINNERS OUT." Ike went upstairs softly closing him door. Not wanting to anger his mother anymore then he already had. Sheila was always strict. However, when Kyle came out she was outraged. Which put all the pressure on little Ike. That's why Ike never came out and planned to be in the closet a lot longer.

He never stood up for himself, conforming to all his "mothers" ridiculous rules. Though she wasn't Ike's birth mother. It was Gerald's Idea to adopt him. 

Gerald loved his sons no matter if they were gay or straight; biological or adopted. He loved them both the same. The only reason Kyle was still in the house was because of his dad, his mother on the other hand wanted to kick him out.

He'd hate to admit it but Cartman was right, his mom was a bitch...

TO BE CONTINUED......

Wellllllllll Kyle's moms a bitch, she a big fat bitch. Shes the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, shes the biggest bitch if there ever was a bitch shes a bitch to all the boys and girls do do do do DO DO. (sorry I had to)