Who decides - The enemy?

The enemy, satan, and the world which he rule... We all know he is evil. There's no doubt about it.

In life, the enemy tempts us to the pleasure of sin, the things we think are good for us because it makes us happy... or gives us trouble so that we would stumble and fall... but in all of these things he meant it for our downfall. To destroy us in any possible way he can as stated in John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill and to destroy..."

So no matter what his intention in giving us a temporal happiness or to be exact he stirs up our emotions and deceiving us in the thing he calls 'pleasure' tempting us leading us to end up sinning which is not for our own good but for us to rot in hell with him- that is his aim. He clearly hates us... Why? You ask... because He hates God. And we are created in God's image and likeness, and so he hates us.

There are a lot of different sins that the people enjoy today... the world informs them its okay as long as we aren't hurting any one... but in reality its sin. People now a days lack knowledge and satan wants them to be ignorant, to sin and end up dying.

For example homosexuality, is mentioned in the bible... it is an abomination to God. But the world teaches us that there's nothing wrong with it. It's a sin. I have to say that. Or pre-marital sex or teenage pregnancy or sex when you aren't even married has been the trend and the world says, its okay... I mean its not okay. To be honest its not. Anyways, I'm not condemning anyone, all I'm saying is that its a sin... though i believe everyone is a sinner... some sin in a different way and the Bible says, "...sin leads to death." (Romans 6:23) And sin separates us from God. Isaiah 59:2

But my point is, in all that we are being influenced with... we have allowed the enemy to define who we are.

With everything I've said, if we allow the enemy to define or decide who we are the end is always the worst for us... he aims to kill and destroy us. So what good does it do for us? Nothing!

You see, we are easily influenced by what we see and hear in the world - in the media, the internet, the people around us... all those if you allow them can make you just like them. That would define you! You would base your life according to the world's standard and lifestyle you know and do.

Ending up being fallen. Because again, the one dominating the world is the enemy... and he is evil. And to follow the world, you'll end up just like him... displeasing God and digging your own grave.

May we not do things base on what other people are doing... doesn't mean if its popular or most people are doing it then its safe... its good... its okay.

I mean, how can something good come out from evil?