{21} Tomorrow Ends Today.

Start from the beginning

Just as Willow thought the kid had some common sense tucked away in that brain of his, somehow he loses Willow yet again.

Willow is ready to pounce on Glenn. His sentences offensive. Her green eyes are locked on her target and her mouth is ready to vomit any offensive remarks, but Dale raises his hand yet again. This time, to stop Willow from saying anything she might regret.

"I'm gonna advise you to keep that theory to yourself. You too, Willow. Don't go around telling the others. We don't need another world war happening."

"I would just like to know, how am I acting weird or crazy?" Willow spat. She grips her bow to intimidate Glenn.

Glenn swallowed hard, rubbing his hands against his blue jeans. A look of regret wash over his face as he thinks over what he is about to say and how to say it. "You and Daryl. He's so mean to you."

"He's a dick to everyone."

"Exactly, " Glenn says breathlessly. "Everyone stays away from him, but you don't. It is like you're drawn to the guy. Like, you enjoy being called bad names. That is crazy to me."

"I don't like anything about Dixon -" Willow paused, noticing the judgmental looks from Dale and Glenn. In an attitude, Willow places her other hand onto the table. "Don't look at me like that. I don't like the cruel things Daryl says to me and I am not drawn to him! I'm just not afraid of him like you, Glenn."

"Now, Willow - don't start. He has a point. We all heard you two this morning. I've warned you about Dixon, " Dale wiggles his finger at her, making Willow scowl even deeper. "Now, " Dale spoke to Glenn, ignoring Willow's stink eye. "Who else might be acting weird?"

Glenn sat himself back at the table, placing his elbow onto the table surface. His jaw clinch once more and his eyes flicker towards the window sitting above the Rv's small kitchen sink. Just outside the window sat the white home belonging to the Greene's. He could see the others moving about inside. Jodie hadn't come out yet, a good sign that whatever was happening inside wasn't too terrible.

"Maggie, " Glenn finally says.

"Ah, Maggie," Dale says slowly as if he understood what might be going on inside Glenn's head.

"She started off being mean to me then she wanted to have sex with me. And now she's being mean to me again."

Willow scoffed, rolling her eyes at the hypocrisy.

"And I - I don't even want to know what's going on with Lori."

Just the mention of Lori's name catch Willow's interest. Her ears perk - curious of what Glenn might or might not know. She and Jodie had only been apart of the group for maybe two weeks. Willow wasn't sure since the time now blurred together. There was no telling who might have known about Lori and Shane. If Rick is still walking around with a clueless look on his face, then the knowledge of their past relationship or what happened at the CDC is kept under control and silent.

"What is wrong with Lori?" Willow questions.

Glenn shook his head slowly, shrugging his shoulders. "Nothing, I don't know."

"All right. Let's take this back a step, " Dale spoke while shifting his weight onto his other leg, piercing down at Glenn with his aging eyes. "How do you know that Maggie wanted to have sex with you?"

This simple question cause Glenn to smirk with pride. The hand he pulled away moments before hover back towards his mouth. Hiding a sly smirk. Within seconds, Dale and Willow pull two and two together. Glenn and Maggie. Maggie and Glenn. He had the balls to sleep with the farmer's daughter.