"ok, dad. When's your next show." I said whilst I smirk and Mic immediately brightened up while Aizawa looked about ready to die. *cough* not that different *cough*

Present Mic/ Hizashi P.O.V

"My next shows in two days so choose a song by then! Ok?"

"Ok, papa!" the little listener replied REEEEEEE he's so kawaii!!! is he even older than 10 he's so small! I should call him Chibi-Chan (BOKKKEEEE)

"Would you like to eat dinner now? You have your first day of U.A. tomorrow." Aizawa said from behind me I honestly forgot he was there.

"sure dadzawa." The listener says he skips past us to go downstairs while Aizawa was still in shock.

Time skip Next Day

Beep Beep Beep Be-- "ughhh" I got up and decided I should cook for Izu it's his first day of school.

As I started to head down I started to smell a delicious aroma. Hmm, what is that smell? PANCAKES. I started to book it down the stairs. When I got to the kitchen I saw Izu cooking pancakes." Morning Izu!"

"Morning Papa! I'm making pancakes if you couldn't tell." Izuku happily chirped to his Papa, me.

When he finished making the pancakes Aizawa was already downstairs. "Good morning 'Zashi, Izuku." Aizawa greeted as he sipped the coffee Izuku made him.

"Mornin' dadzawa." when Izu said Aizawa almost did a spit take. "So what time do we start heading to school."

"In 10 minutes Izu! Are you excited for your first day?" I happily responded to my adorable son.

" I haven't been to school since I was 10... it's the same thing as hec. Isn't it?" Izuku responded making 'Zawa look at him.

"let's head to school early today," I said breaking the awkward silence.

3rd Person P.O.V (20 minutes later in Nedzu's office)

" That's about it for his quirk! We should start to ana-"RINGGGGGGGg "nevermind you should start to get to class I'll see you later Izuku," said Nedzu as he waved goodbye to the short cinnamon roll.

"Bye Nedzy!" Izuku replied as he skipped out the principles office to get to class.

"Wait a minute where is class 1-A?" Izuku questioned himself as he walked through the halls of U.A. high-school.

"Hi! I heard you're looking for 1-A?" said a tall blonde boy who started to walk towards the short vigilante with a periwinkle haired girl and a raven-haired boy following after him.

"I am. This school is too confusing!" Izuku said as he crossed his arms and pouted. Which his senpais thought was adorable.

"AWW, YOU'RE SO KAWAII! I'M NEJIRE HADO! THE BLONDE IS MIRIO TOGATA! AND THE BOY WITH BLACK HAIR IS TAMAKI AMAJIKI! WE'RE ALSO KNOWN AS THE BIG 3"

"Hi! I'm Izuku Aizawa. Can you guys please tell me where class 1-A is?" Izuku asked as he looked up at the big 3.

"You can tag along with us! We were heading too! We're going to be having a talk with the class!" Mirio happily said to the young first year.

The four started to head to the class. After about 10 minutes of walking and chatting, they finally arrived and somewhere along the way Mirio started to carry the adorable teen.

"Ah, The big 3... and Problem Child what took you so long Izu."Aizawa greeted as the teens walked through the door while he had his signature shit-eating grin.

"Dadzawa you BAKA YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME WHERE THE CLASS WAS. I'm telling Papa." Izuku angrily complained as adorably pouted while everyone blushed or awed at the angry cinnamon roll. (other than Aizawa cuz he's used to Izuku's adorableness)

"Tell Mic and I'll take away your gun and knives" Aizawa shot back.

Izuku gasped at this while everyone else stared at the cinnamon roll wondering how something so cute could have something so dangerous on him.

"Speaking of guns and knives dump all of yours on my desk. now." Aizawa said in a monotone yet strict tone. Everyone thought it was a joke until Izuku dumped 5 guns and 7 knives on the desk.

"All of them" Aizawa joked well what he didn't expect was to end up having 17 more knives dumped on his desk.

"Are there any more?" He questioned again concerned for his son's mental health, while everyone stared in shock at the little teen who shrugged.

"It's not my fault I keep so many weapons Papa said I should always be prepared," Izuku said as if he hadn't just dumped 5 guns and 24 knives on his dad's desk.

"he meant prepared for his radio show, not for the purge."

After a long 10 minutes of this mysterious green-haired teen arguing with their strict teacher about which purge movie was better while everyone including the Big 3 stared in awe at the adorable teen who looked like an angel.

"So class I would like you to meet the new student." Aizawa started

"Hi everybody! I'm Izuku! Izuku Aizawa."Izuku happily chirped as the class yelled

"AIZAWA!"

Damn! 457 words I'm finally devoting my time to this crappy story any suggestions? By suggestions I mean what coffee should I try? Pls comment suggestions please for what should happen later in the story?

Should I make the villains love Izu too?

yes

No