🌸Lemon x Reader Pt. 2🌸

some people (I think it was two?) requested for a part two of the lemon x reader and I got a cute idea for it so! here we go!

--

"This looks so hard! How do you do it so easily?" I exclaimed as I sat- hovering in the air- right next to Lemon as he was trying to complete a math worksheet. Lemon slightly rose a brow at me. "We learned this last week. Did you not learn this before..?" He questioned in a hushed voice so nobody would think he was insane.

"U-Um... About tha-"

The school bells rung loudly and the teacher sighed as he put down the piece of chalk and clapped his hands together. "Well, everyone pack up your stuff. No homework for today." He said and a couple of quiet cheers came from the other students. "..Anyway. Have a good evening students. Bye now." He waved slightly and some students quickly exited, but some stayed behind to pack their things or wait for their friends. 

"The day's over..? Finally..." I heard Lemon sigh as he packed his stuff up quickly and stood up, giving me a tiny smile. "Let's go." He spoke and I nodded, quietly following him as he grabbed some stuff from his locker and exited the school.

As we neared the sidewalk, I paused and Lemon was quick to notice that. He turned his head towards me and cocked it to the side a bit. "What's the matter?" He asked and I shuffled nervously. "W-Well.. I've never been out of the school grounds. I've kinda been bounded here, y'know..? I don't know what happens if I leave.. But I don't know if being bounded to you changes that.." I trailed off and Lemon's face softened.

"..Ah. Well, here." He smiled as he wrapped one of his arms around your waist. "Don't worry about it, alright? I doubt you can have two bounds at once. That's a lil' bit excessive. You'll be alright." He smiled reasurringly and I felt like my heart was beating right out of my chest. "I-If you say so.."

By that, he started walking once more and down the sidewalk. I waited for some chaos to happen in a couple of seconds, but nothing did and I turned my head to Lemon.

"Hey! You were right!" I beamed happily and he smiled back at me in response as we kept walking.

...

After a bit we arrived at a house and he pointed at it. "Well, here we are. My lovely house." He hummed and I turned my head towards it. "Do you have any people that live here with you...?" I questioned and he shook his head silently as he walked into the house with me following right next to him.

As we entered, it was a nice, simple but cute house. It was obviously not meant to hold a whole family, but more like a house for two people- a couple. 

"You have a nice house, Lemon-kun." I smiled at him and he smiled brightly. "You think so? Thank you. Make yourself at home, I'm gonna get some water and snacks. Wait for me, alright?" He said and I nodded as he walked off to what I assumed was the kitchen.  I wandered off to the living room and looked around, and I ended up just plopping down on the couch. 

I looked around, and there was a small desk next to the couch, and it had a little drawer in it. I curiously opened it, but then quickly closed it as my face fumed. Maybe I should've listened when people told me that curiosity killed the cat. I'll pretend I didn't see anything...

I turned around and sat normally back down at the couch- well- not really normally. I sat upside down on the couch and hummed impatiently to myself, and soon enough- Lemon came back in the room, with some water and pocky.