🌸Pervy!Hanako x Reader🌸

Yes, another pervy!hanako x reader

"WHAT?!" Perhaps my voice harshly yelling at my sister could be heard from miles away, but I could care less. My mind was fixated on what Yashiro just whispered to me, and as she quickly placed her hand over my mouth to stop my yelling. She pulled me over near the stair case where no one was standing and sighed. "Yes, I'm friends with a school mystery! You know, Hanako-K-... Hanako-San?" She questioned nervously and my eyes widened. "HANAKO-SAN! You're friends with Hanako-San? Toilet girl? You're something else,
Nene-Chan. Is she nice? Can I meet her?" I questioned suddenly, unexpected excitement building up as I shook my fists, but Yashiro gave me a nervous laugh. "U-Uh... Why not. You'll be surprised, though, hehe~" She smiled as she quickly grabbed her hand and ran over near the bathrooms, quickly walking into the ladies bathroom.

"Hanako! Hanako!" Yashiro chanted as she knocked on the door three times. "Ah? I thought you were gonna call me Hanako-Kun, since we're friends?" I heard more of a boy sounding voice call out. "Hanako-Kun? What? Don't tell me Hanako-San is actually a Hanako-Kun!" I exclaimed loudly, and the voice that sounded as if it was in the stall now sounded near the sinks. "Oh? That's outdated, silly. Who'd ya bring here today, Yashiro-Chan?" The voice questioned and I tensed up. "Hanako-Kun, meet my lovely sister, Y/N-Chan!" My beaming sister waved her hands as she pointed at me as I slowly turned around, meeting eyes with the person who looked nothing like the rumors of 'Hanako-San.' Instead of the red bob and such, she- well, he had short, choppy black hair with bright amber colored eyes. "Y/N-Chan~? I see... You're cuter than Yashiro-Chan!" The boy beamed as my face flushed a bright red, and I could see Yashiro 'hmph' and mutter I could care less what you think, smelly. All the boys like me under her breath, which made me smiled sheepishly.

"C-Cuter than Nene-Chan..? I think that's debatable.." I muttered under my breath, but unfortunately both of them heard me anyway. "Y/N-Chan, don't days such things! You're way cuter than me!" My sister exclaimed as she shook her fists, but the black haired boy took my hand, making my face flush a deeper red. "Mm, no no, Y/N-Chan~, don't say such things~." He cooed and I immediately tensed up at the quite flirty boy. "You're so cute, hang out with me for a bit~! Bye-bye Yashiro-Chan!" The boy cheekily smiled as he turned and waved to my sister, which Yashiro's eyes quickly widened. "You- You want me to go?!" She exclaimed and Hanako nodded, making her sigh lightly and roll her eyes. "Whatever.. Y/N-Chan, will you be okay with him if I go back to classes?" She questioned and I turned to Hanako, who was staring at me with pleading eyes, puffing out his bottom lip. I may have just met him, but I don't think I could every say no to anybody giving me that face.

"I'll be fine, Nene-Chan." I reassured my sister calmly and her eyes widened before she smiled brightly at me. "Of course you'll be! You're the Y/N-Chan after all. See ya later, sister!" She waved and I waved back before she exited the bathroom, and Hanako looked so excited, he might've popped like a balloon. "Winner! Yay~!" He exclaimed as he jumped into the air, and to my suprise he began hovering around me. "Y/N-Chan~! Let's go hang out! Rooftop! Rooftop!" The small boy chanted like a small child that craved ice-cream on a hot summer day, or really just any day. "Rooftop? Alright then." I shrugged and Hanako beamed happily, quickly grabbing my hand and rushing up the stair case and to the rooftop of the school.

"Let's get to know each-other, Y/N-Chan~!" The boy cooed as he bounced around happily which made me smile a bit. "Okay, okay. I like f/c, f/f, and I enjoy playing/doing/making f/h." I smiled at him, and his cheeks dusted a faint pink before he smiled cheekily. "Ahhh! I like donuts, playing Hanafuda, and I like cats, dogs, and rabbits!" The boy beamed happily as he jumped around. "I also like the shape..." His voice faded to a mutter and I cocked my brow. "You like the shape of huh?" I cocked my head and Hanako smiled slyly, slapping his hands on his cheeks. "The shape of peoples fingers, I like that~" (A/N: Yes, i too was shocked when i found that out. wack) He purred in a low voice and my face dusted a light red as I looked at my hand. "I don't... I don't... How? What's special about them?" I stammered and he perked up, looking at me before grabbing my hand, trailing his thumb over my fingers as my face fumed a deep red. "I can't put it into words, Y/N-Chan, I dunno~" He purred and I nodded partially, just watching him.

He soon let go of my hand and smiled slyly. "Anyway, Y/N-Chan, do you have a crush on anyone at the moment?" He questioned, a hint of playfulness lacing his voice, and my face fumed a deeper shade of red if that was even possible at the time. I looked at the ground, thinking for a bit. Do I like anyone? I'm not sure... I mean... Hanako-Kun is kind of cute and flirty.. but I just met them, and he probably wouldn't like me anyway. I should just say no. I thought to myself before stuttering out a, "N-No." I quickly cursed myself mentally for stuttering and Hanako smiled even more slyly then before. "Oh~? You don't~? I think you're lying to me, Y/N-Chan. And you know, liars get punished~!" He whispered to me. "I mean- Unless you like that. I don't judge." He smiled slyly and my face fumed beet red as I used my hand to cover my face as I looked away. I heard small giggles emit from the boy.

"Hm, alright, if I tell you mine, you tell me yours~! Is that fair? Isn't it, Y/N-Chan?"  He questioned repeatedly, and I felt forced to nod and agree with him. "Okie dokie~! I like you, Y/N-Chan~" He hummed vibrantly as he waved his hands energetically at me. "Do you reciprocate? Hehe, big words~" He giggles to himself and my face turned a light shade of red. "D-Do I reciprocate?" I repeated and he hummed in response. "W-Well... Yes." I muttered sheepishly and the boy cheered, but I heard two other voices cheer near the staircase to the roof. Once I turned to look over, I didn't see anything, so I just brushed it off and looked back at Hanako. The next thing I knew, the boy leaped at me and tackled me to the floor in giggles. "Yeah~! I'm dating Y/N-Chan, and nobody else is, she picked me~" The boy hummed quietly in glee as he placed his head on my chest, making my ace fumed a bright red. "Mhm~" I hummed back to him and his face tinted a faint pink as he giggled.

bonus —

"They're dating! My sister finally found the one!" Yashiro cheered happily at the bottom of the staircase as she jumped up and down with glee. "Yeah, it's about time you introduced them. I knew they would be a good match." Kou stated proudly, making Yashiro laugh and pat his head, making the boy flustered. "Mhm! Ah... I wish I had a boyfriend like Y/N-Chan! So sad..." She muttered, "A boy to come from the sky and save me heroically~" She fangirled and Kou backtracked on certain events that happened before and deadpanned. "...Right."