🌸Boyfriend Scenarios🌸

Hanako/Yugi Amane

• Personal space? Excuse me? Haha, that's non existent. This bouncing boy is latched on to your waist like glue, there's no prying him off when he latched on to you.

• What? Slightly pervy? Yeah.. He might have a small hint of perv tendencies, but everybody does. maybe.

• PDA is definitely a must, especially so he can show you off to Kou and Yashiro to make them jealous. (Kou could care less about Hanako's relationships, Yashiro gets kinda jealous but supports you.)

• If you're in danger this can go to "Winner! Yay!" to the darkest aura around the boy, not even a word needed to be spoke to know who ever or whatever was putting you in the danger would be non existent in a couple of seconds. He'll protect you even if it means sacrificing himself.

• He just randomly surprises you with gifts, such as candies, sweets, ice-cream, sushi, new jewelry such as necklaces and rings, some new movies or animes you wanted to watch, some posters of your favorite games and shows, and even once he got you a phone! You're about 10 billion percent sure he stole it though, but it's the thought that counts!

• Also, he likes to pick out outfits for you and leave them in your school locker, and occasionally, if you come to change in the bathroom, you've caught him peeking many, many times. As I said before, slight perv tendencies~

Yugi Tsukasa

• Similar to his brother, he's always attached to you no matter what. You come up to see him? Boom. Attached. He comes to you because he needs to save you? Boom. Attached. Then kill who ever was putting you in danger.

• Childish tendencies! He'll get excited like a child on his birthday when he sees you, most of the time (all of the time) Sakura has to try and calm him down, but you tell her there's no need because you can calm him down in a snap.

• Oh wow, PDA is definitely big between the two of you. He'll be telling Sakura and Natsuhiko what to do while hugging your waist or while sitting on your lap. (Or vice versa~)

• If you're ever in danger, this boy can go from bouncing happily down the halls to find you to having the most terrifying death stare and not even hesitating a millisecond to murder whoever is putting you in danger. you

• Like his brother, he definitely surprises you everyday with (stolen) goods. Jewelry, new clothes (tends to be often a bit revealing, but he tries to cover it up by batting his eyes innocently), sweets you like, electronics, soft blankets, soft pillows, sketchbooks, expensive art tools, he's probably gotten you exotic animals before.

•  He tends to invite you on small dates, most of the time just messing with the other mysteries around the school, and when you change in the bathrooms he totally comes just to peek, but by now you're used to it.

Minamoto Kou

• He wants to be attached to you 24/7, but he's to nervous because maybe you don't like affection like that. It takes time for you to convince him that he can give you all the affection he wants, and when he begins to, it's like he's in heaven.

• He has small tsundere tendencies, but not enough to push you away from him or call you things such as idiot. Just gets super blushy when you call him pet names, initiate affection, and definitely tries to deny your compliments you give him.