🌸Teru x Pregnant!Reader🌸

requested by @Kaguhoe

aged up! I'm not comfortable with writing teen pregnancy ;-;

It was no doubt that what caked my face was cold sweat as I leaned forward over the toilet as I hurled again, the disgusting substance left a horrid taste in my mouth. I quickly moved over to the sink and turned it on, cupping my hands under the water and soon putting it to my mouth as I swished it around, cleansing my mouth of the disgusting residue and then spitting it back in the sink. This has been happening for a while now, repeatedly throwing up and the horrid pain in my stomach. As always, I almost instinctively pulled out my phone as I shakily dialed one of my best friend's numbers as I sucked in small breaths through my teeth.

"Hello~? Nene-Chan here! What's up?" She questioned and her vibrant, beaming voice barely made me smile. "H-Hi, N-Nene-Chan... It... It happened again.." I muttered quietly into the phone and Yashiro grew quiet for a moment which slightly concerned me. "H-Hey? N-Nene-Cha-" "I'm coming over, okay? I'm bringing a lot of stuff." She stressed out the word 'stuff' and my eyes widened slightly as I gripped the phone tighter out of pure nervousness. "What do you mean, Nene-Chan? What are you b-" My voice was cut off as I heard a small noise emit from my phone, a buzz-like noise alerting me that she had hung up on me, making me sigh loudly as I flipped the toilet seat down and sat on it, placing my head in my hands as I rested my elbows on my thighs. Have I been sick for a long time? Maybe the stomach flu or something? I'm not sure, but it's getting fucking annoying.

I heard the bathroom door open and my eyes widened slightly. How did she get here so fast, exactly? Did she already have this planned?

The girl had a bag full of a lot of things, but she only pulled out one small, thermometer looking thing and I squinted at her. "Oi, I could've just used my own thermometer, Nene-Chan." I stayed, yet she pushed the object into my chest. "It's not a thermometer, Y/N-Chan. Look at it." She stated, her serious tone making me sweat dropped as I took the object from her, and my mouth opened slightly in shock as words quickly fell from my mouth. "Nene-Chan... a.. a p-pregnancy test? Is this a joke?" I questioned and she shook her head, walking out of my bathroom and shutting the door. "I'll be waiting in your living room, okay?" She said, a hint of care in her voice as I heard her footsteps fade off and downstairs.

time skip

"...H-Huh...?" I stuttered out, mainly in shock as I shared at the small pregnancy test, my face flushing a pale color as I felt a lump grow in my throat. The double lines signaling that I was pregnant, and I dropped the thing on the ground, almost immediately a lot of terrible thoughts flooded my mind as I quickly picked the pregnancy test up again. I know, it's my beloved boyfriend, Teru. Will he hate me now, or will he be mad at me? Leave me and break up with me?

I questioned myself negatively as I stumbled down the stairs and stared nervously at Yashiro until she noticed me, which didn't take a while. "Oh, Y/N-Chan. So? Are you?" She questioned calmly, returning the stare I gave her and tears quickly began flooding out of my face as I quickly nodded, and she ran over almost immediately and embraced me. "Hey, hey! Why are you crying? This is amazing, Y/N-Ch-" "I-It is but... H-How am I supposed to tell Teru-Kun?!" I choked out and she looked at me with wide eyes. "What if he's m-mad at me... I can't do it, Nene-Chan.." I stuttered out and her face turned more serious and she grabbed the small pregnancy test from me. "I'll do it, I'll go over to his house. I'll be back, okay?" She exclaimed and ran out my door, prior to my begs to do the opposite, and I immediately ran up stairs out of sheer nervousness and threw myself onto my bed, smashing my face in my pillow, quietly sobbing into my pillow, repeating the terrible thoughts over and over in my head again.

3rd person POV

The small, cream-haired girl ran down the street, easily remembering where the Minamoto estate was due to her multiple visits to hang out with Kou and such. Thankfully, the house wasn't that far away, just a couple blocks down from Y/N's, because she had already been getting tired from running. 

Yashiro quickly went up the row of steps and knocked impatiently and quickly at the door, really hoping someone was home as she held her best friend's pregnancy test tightly in her other hand. Much to her relief, the door finally had clicked and opened, and she was met with the exact person she needed. "Hello- Oh, Yashiro-Chan?" The tall blonde cocked his head and Yashiro nodded, simply shoving the small object in his hands. "This is Y/N-Chan's! She really thinks you would be really mad at her so... She told me to bring it!" The small girl exclaimed and Teru's eyes widened before his face softened and he printed a light smile on his face. "Okay. I'll talk to her." He nodded and Yashiro sight in relief to see that he wouldn't be mad at Y/N, so Yashiro moved out of the way so he could walk down the stairs and head down to your house.

time skip, 1st person POV

My head shot up as I heard three knocks at my door. Had I fallen asleep? Oh well. I stood up quickly as I wiped my eyes roughly, quickly walking down the stairs as I walked to the front door and opened it. "Hey, N/N-Chan." I heard the all-so-familiar nickname only one person gave me, Teru, and looked up to see his face. To my relief, he gave me a soft, comforting look instead of what I expected- an angry, hated look. "H-Hi.." I stuttered out as I moved out of the way and Teru swiftly walked in and shut the door behind him. It looked like he was thinking, so I spoke randomly. "T-Teru, I-" My words were swiftly cut off my Teru swooping me in a hug, his expression happier than I've ever seen him before. "I'm not mad, N/N-Chan, I'm not mad at all." His voice was soft and happy and I teared up quite a bit. "Y-You aren't? I thought you m-might be." I sniffled and Teru paused, holding my face gently as he swiftly gave me a small, soft kiss making me a bit flustered.

"This is amazing, N/N-Chan. I could never be mad at you." He smiled softly as he embraced me. "I'm happy to raise your baby... our baby."

THIS IS REALLY BAD IM SORRY REQUESTER AND READER I FAILED YOU IM NOT GOOD ST THESE SHAJZIXNM