chapter 69

“Ye Ge! Your Nine-Tailed Demon Fox is truly too amazing! I—I don’t think I’ll be able to catch up even if I spend my whole life……” Saying this, Amm is suddenly choked up. He bursts into tears, covering his eyes, “Uwaaahh—”

The 17-year-old who led DJss up against PG is crying like a 7-year-old after losing to them.

Ye Hong stares at him dazedly and after affirming he’s not about to punch anyone, the edges of his lips tug up into a helpless smile. He walks around Qin Fei to raise a hand to put on the top of his head: “Sure ah. I’ll give you however many autographs you like.”

“Uwah—Ye Ge, you’re too nice to me!” Amm wants nothing more than to bury himself into Ye Hong’s chest right this instance, “I-I want an autograph to me! My name’s Ai Min. The ‘Ai’ from ‘Ailee’, the ‘Min’ from ‘Agile’!”**

(**艾敏 (Ai Min) = 艾莉 (Ài lì= Ailee, a name) + 敏捷 (mǐnjié= agile) )

^ T/N: It just so happens that the very 敏 there is in my name too, so what a treat, what a treat~!)

“Alright, Xiao Min**, once this is over, I’ll definitely give you an autograph!” Ye Hong pats Ai Min on the back before signing an “It’s OK 👌” sign to the security who were just read to surround them.

The emcee was freaked out by this situation and takes a while to snap back to himself: 【……Haha! So Amm is a fan of Ye Zi! No wonder his style of playing resembles Ye Zi’s so much!】He heads upstage with a mic,【Just now, you seriously gave me a huge scare! I still thought you were going to give him a beating because you lost ne. So you were asking Ye Zi for his autograph ah!】

With the emcee’s explanation, the audience in a commotion down below is instantly enlightened and they each let out sighs of relief.

Ai Min also clearly realizes what an overreaction he had. He covers his face again, not daring to face the audiences.

To be able to faceoff with a pro-gamer he likes to his heart’s content in a game, he’s wholly certain there’s no more regrets left in his career as a pro-gamer. Moreover, Ye Zi even used his renowned demon – Nine-Tailed Demon Fox!

After the two teams’ members shook hands and congratulate each other, they bow deeply to the audiences. However, the emcee doesn’t have the slightest intention of letting them off.

He raises the mic to PG: 【The next round is between PH and L.L. The winner of their match will be your next opponent in the competition. Is there a word you’ll like to say to them?】

The one who takes the mic from him is the one who’s standing closest to the emcee – Luo Yiming.

The moment he closes his hand around the mic, all members of PG are instantly hit with a wave of unease.

As expected, the first line that comes out of Luo Yiming’s mouth is: 【Whatever! Whoever wins, it’s not like they’ll be a match for us!】

The crowd’s instantly filled with “boos”. But there’re also a couple few who burst out laughing and cheer PG on!