chapter 62

[Coming in , the first team that scored second place in Group A: ANE! ]

Following the words of emcee He Ye, the big screen suddenly lighted up, and the photos of the five people were displayed side by side.

In an order from left to right: top laner PL, mid laner Wing, marksman GY, jungler Fly, and auxiliary HI

The style of the five people was very consistent. They are all wearing white clothes, looking seriously at the camera, as though prepared to perform dangerous tasks.

Between each picture , there was a special effect of torn paper , exposing blue sky and white clouds behind, forming a border.

Giving people the impression that this is a team that will fly up to the sky , being side by side with the sun. The team name and the ID of the team members are indeed also related to the sky.

He Ye: [ANE is a very old team. They have participated in four consecutive seasons in the professional league. They managed to reached the quarter-finals in the first three seasons. Their best record is currently placing the fifth in the second season. 】

Along with the introduction of the host, five members of ANE entered the hall successively, all tall and slender boys, looking to be around 20 years old.

He Ye: [The style of this team is more about being cautious and calm, the players have strong survivability and are good at chasing down their opponents . Now that the players of ANE have arrived, let's applaud and invite them to sit! 】

The fierce applause sounded, along with the background music filled with fighting spirit, the five people on the field bowed to the audience and walked towards their seats.

He Ye: [ Next , the second team is the first place from Group A: PG! 】

When the host shouted this sentence, he was not too sure if it was his illusion. The host suddenly felt that the applause on the scene became a lot more intense, as though the music just reached its climax.

The photos on the screen were replaced with PG's, which were also displayed side by side.

From left to right are: top laner Sleep, middle laner LeafZ, marksman ONE, jungler GF, auxiliary HHH

The red and black tones along with the special effects of explosion was in sharp contrast with the photos of ANE.

Qin Fei narrowed his eyes, his expression lazy, like an emperor looking at his subjects -bored.

Ye Hong looked at the camera sideways, his eyes sharp, as if he would kill someone in the next second -must have been provoked by the photographer.

Luo Yiming raised his head slightly, his expression fierce like a fierce beast -more than enough personality, enough publicity? !

Han Leng was expressionless and indifferent, with a gesture of refusing to be thousands of miles away -is this photographer good enough?

[Photographer expresses grievance at being shot down while not even being there : I'm the one angered by them okay !?!! (ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻]

However, out of all the pictures , how come the style of this picture looks so out of place ? Jing Yu looked at the camera calmly. Despite wearing the red and black clothes, and also having the special effects of explosion, it gave people an innocent feeling of ignorance.

Shortly after PG's photo was released, there was a burst of gasp and some people even started screaming.

There was also a commotion on ANE's side:

Fly: "Fuck this face value ..."

Wing: " Face slapping us until like this is simply .... "

Qin Fei's face value is simply impeccable . When Jing Yu first met him at the doors of PG club , He was enamoured by his face and looked at it for a long time in a daze.