Tiff: "where you about to say-"

Kirby interrupting Tiff: "no"

Tiff: "mmhm"

Kirbys thoughts: heh....

After gathering all the basic necessities Kirby must work her charm. (Tuggle owns the store like in the anime)

Tiff: "hey Tuggle"

Tuggle: "hi there Tiff, and oh wow Kirby thank you for saving us from those monsters"

Kirby: "anytime :), your in luck, I've decided to stay here in cappy town, incase there's anymore monsters. And since I'm staying, as you can see, I needed some things-"

Tuggle: "don't worry about it, it's on the house. Anything for our town hero"

Kirbys thoughts: that was easier than I thought

Kirby: "oh no I can't accept that":)

Tuggle: "no no I insist"

Kirby: "well if you insists :)"

Tiff: "bye Tuggle"

Tiff and Kirby left the store.

Kirby: "that went well"

Tiff: "told you, the town's obsessed with you"

Tiff and Kirby walk back to the castle but oh no they run into King D and Eacargoon.

King D: "why lookie here, if it ain't everyone's precious star warrior"

Escargoon: "I think you'll be happy to find out the king threw your knight boyfriend in the dungeon for treason"

Kirby: "you did WHAT!"

**40 minutes earlier**

Meta left his room to go "guard" the castle, though all he ever does is goof around with Sword and Blade or read. But this day as he was walking to his post king D yelled for him.
Metas thoughts: oh shit this can't be good

King D: "we here are locking you up for treason!"

Escargoon: "why do you look so surprised, we watched you lock lips with the enemy"

Meta: "so your going to throw me in the dungeon?"

King D: "We gave you orders to kill Kirby and you did the opposite, by going against my orders and affiliating with Kirby we here by lock you up for treason!"

Meta: "....ok"
Metas thoughts: there's no point in fighting this. I know I won't be in there for long so...

King D: "guards! Take Meta to the dungeon"

The waddle dees accompany Meta down to the dungeon of the castle. Meta now waits in the dungeon.

**back to Kirby**

Kirby: "you did WHAT!"

Escargoon: "you outta be ashamed of yourself. Meta knights loyalty has been tainted by you. You've got him distracted of his one job"

Kirby: "distracted?"

King D: "ever since you've got here you've been nothing but trouble"

Tiff: "Your the one causing trouble by ordering those monsters!"

King D: "I didn't order nothing!"

Escargoon: "I say we lock these two in the dungeon too"

King D: "why that's a great idea, GUARDS!"

The waddle dees go to take Kirby and Tiff to the dungeon.

Tiff: "NO stop put me down!" She says as the guards try to force her to the dungeon

Kirby: "this is stupid"

The waddle dees eventually get Tiff and Kirby to the dungeon. Meta is still there waiting.

Meta: "Tiff, Kirby, Nice of you to join me"

Tiff: "I didn't think the waddle dees where so strong"

Kirby: "they ripped my grocery bag >:("

Tiff: "so how are we going to get out?"

Meta: "don't worry we have an easy way out" Meta then takes out his sword. He hits the cell bars. The bar breaks they are free.  it's  that easy. (Wow that was anticlimactic and a waste of time, writing and your patience for my boring story I apologize)

Tiff: "why didn't you do that earlier?"

Meta: "just incase you'd be out in here too and you needed a way out"

Kirby: "good thing, let's go"

As they head for the stairs leading out the dungeon two waddle dees block them.

Meta: "I don't want to deal with this" he pulls out his sword and points to the waddle dees

They instantly  run out the way

Kirby: "wow those are some good guards" she says sarcastically

Meta: "those are waddle dees, basically the kings minions, they don't do much but hold spears, cook and clean. I've never heard them talk"

Kirby: "strange"

Tiff, Meta and Kirby walk up the stairs out of the dungeon. Woot woot they are free. But as they are walking down the castle halls they hear D talking to nightmare enterprises (NmE) salesmen. They decide to listen to the conversation.

Salesman: "Triple D we got the perfect monster to help you get rid of Kirby"

King D: "great I want it now"

Escargoon: "Sire shouldn't we make sure this monsters strong enough this time, you'd hate to waste more money"

King D: "I don't care I want this monster now! I'll take it!"

Salesman: "you won't regret this triple D, this monsters going to burn Kirby to a crisp"

King D: *laughs in evil*

Kirby: "oh great another monster"

Meta: "they said it would burn you so I'm guessing it has something to do with fire"

Kirby: "yay can't wait to turn crispy"

They hear the zip zap of the monster teleportation machine in the throne room. The monster has arrived.

King D: "now go attack Kirby!"

The monster makes a horribly loud screech noise and blows a fire ball out the door. It runs over to where Kirbys at. And there Meta is face time face with one of his monster nemesis, wolf wrath.  (Yep this next chapters gonna be all about ep 26 hour of wolfwarth watch it, it's definitely one of the better episodes)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter was overall very dumb and boring sorry, the next one will be interesting. There was zero point in going to a store or being locked in a dungeon lol I didn't know what to put and I needed a way for things to plan out