Chapter 9: Tour Time!

~Kayla

Taylor and I woke up at 4:00 AM sharp. I packed a couple last minute things, zippped my suitcase up, and put on my planned outfit. I wore my lululemon pants(duh), a loose top that says 'hello friday' (A/N I saw these at Target). I threw on a light jacket, and picked my suitcase up heading down the stairs. Taylor was ready and waiting with Nutella toast, and some fruit. Her suitcase was by the door, and I placed mine right next to hers. I joined her with breakfast shoving it down my throat. Taylor did the exact same thing and we got into the car off to the airport.

We walked onto the runway to her private jet that said '1989' on it. Fancy fancy. I hopped onto the plane taking a seat. I plugged in my headphones blasting 1989 into my ears. The plane took off, just as my phone dies. Taylor was sitting there doing nothing.

"Hey Tay? Were allowed to have our laptops on right?" She nodded in reply. "Join me on online shopping." She smiled, then came and set next to me. We looked at every store you can imagine. We ended up ordering a little, well some,...... Ok a lot of clothes. They are going to be shipped to our hotel in Detroit, MI. We had a good conversation until we were infromeed that the plane had landed.

We got our rental car, and were driven to a 4 star hotel. Before we knew it, the time was 6:00. Lets get this tour started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! FIILLLLLEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I decided to update since the next update isn't going to be until after Christmas. Speaking of which have a great Christmas! Sorry for not updating and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Fearless

Chloe

🎁🎄🎅⛄️❄️