Chapter 5: The Mall:D

Kayla's Pov

*************

"Can I have a.... Vanilla Bean Frap?" I asked the cashier. She nodded and put the order. "And for you mam?" She asked Taylor. "I will have the same!" She put in the order and motioned for the next people in line. "So Kayla tell me about yourself!" Taylor said. "Well I'm Kayla, I'm 13, I'm a swiftie in case you haven't noticed!" I chuckled emphasizing the 13. We grabbed our drinks and continued to walk around in the mall. Taylor ended buying a bunch of stuff for me and. Herself. We went to Charlotte Russe, F21, Abercrombie, Pink, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Nordstrom, Lululemon, Aeropostale, and JcPennys. Once we walked out of the mall with over 20 bags in both of our hands, there were men waiting at a limo ready to take our bags. I held out my hand for him to take the bags and got into the limo. Taylor came in seconds after.

"Alright girlie where do you want to go eat?" Taylor asked. "OHHHH let's go to OutBack!!!" I squealed in delight. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket to find a text from my dad.

D-Hey pumpkin! Can you ask Taylor if you can spend the night. I'm having a really rough time with my job and it'll be hard to take care of you.

K-Sure.

"Hey Taylor?"I said, breaking the silence. "Yeah Kayla?" She responded. "My dad is having trouble with his job and he was wondering if I could spend the night at your house?" I explained. "Oh My God yes!!!" She said, sounding relived. "It gets so lonely and I only have MereBear to keep me company.

"Yay! Let me text my dad!"

K-She said yes :D!! See you tomorrow dad. Love you <3

D- See you tomorrow honey. I love you more.

Once I looked up we were in the parking lot of OutBack. One of the men went down to see how long the wait was, while Taylor and I got to know each other better.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Ladies it's a three hour wait. Do you want to wait or go home and have Kate cook something. "We'll just eat leftovers and bake.

-

I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN SO LONG I AM SO SORRY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF I FEEL SO BAD! D:! Anyways it short but it's a filler. I'll see if I can update tomorrow. I cannot believe this book is 200 reads! Thank you guys so much <3!

Love y'all

Chloe