Chapter 15: My Descision

Kayla. I have many more opportunities and I want to live my life to the fullest. I'll see them one day, but today is not that day.
"Callie please. We fight so much but your all I have left besides Taylor and her daughter. Mom is gone." She sobbed. "Please wake up I love you so much I'll die if that's what it takes for you to wake up just please!!" She sobbed even louder, "please" she croaked "wake up."
She spent what felt like two hours updating me on her life and finishing almost every sentence with I love you. I took all of the energy I had left and put it into one finger, I moved my finger! I was then able to wiggle my toes! Move my hands! I'm waking up!! My eyes fluttered open. Kayla was asleep, and so were Taylor and her daughter.
I tried my hardest to call for a nurse, and just press that red button, but I guess I'll have to wait.
-
~Kayla
I woke up to Callie asleep once again. There was still yogurt and cold coffee next to her bed, untouched. I felt alone. All of a sudden, her fingers started moving! She's waking up! It's a miracle! "Callie it's Kayla I need you to take all of your energy and put it into opening your eyes. You can do it." I encouraged.
Her eyes began to flutter. One opened and a split second later the other eye opened. I immediately called a nurse. She's awake!