Chapter 8: Getting ready for the Tour

~Kayla
Taylor told me we would be on tour for 9 months and to pack heavily. We went to TJMaxx and bought ourselves, 2 new, large, luggages.
I got one with the Eiffel Tower on it and Taylor got a white one with red swirls.
I was packing my clothes when I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!"
"Hey Kay!"
"Hey Tay!"
We both laughed realizing what we just did.
"So Kayla I just realized that I've grown a size and most of my clothes don't fit me anymore. And since you were only visiting Nashville I figured you didn't have many clothes either. So do you want to go shopping?"
I nodded in excitement, my face gleaming. I haven't shipped in a while.
"Sweet then get changed!" Taylor exclaimed walking out of the room.
"FIRST STOP IS STARBUCKS!" She shouted the obvious across the hallway.
I let out a slight giggle, and changed into some lululemon leggings, a coral tank top, and a jean jacket.
Taylor wore a dark blue tank top with some light pink leggings, along with a jean jacket. We could've been twins!
Once we saw each other we burst out laughing, grabbed our purses, and headed out to the car.
Taylor turned on the car, and her song All You Had To Do Was Stay came onto the radio. That song is my favorite off off 1989!
Taylor and I sang along like complete and utter maniacs, until we got to the mall. It's only a 3 minute drive from our house.
We went into Starbucks, like always, and ordered our usual. Vanilla Bean Frappe and Skinny Vanilla Latte.
We went to Forever21, and SO many fans came up to us. It was like a crazy mob, but after like 10 minutes, it calmed down, and Taylor and I were able to peacefully shop.
We both left with 2 bags, and headed to Aeropostale, excited to shop.
Once we walked in, I ran to the Bethany Mota section and found SO MANY cute clothes. I grabbed a few skirts, tank tops, crop tops, and leggings, and looked more around the store.
Taylor and I ended up buying most of the clothes we tried on, and left with 3 bags per person.
We made stop 2 at Starbucks, then went out to Outback. (A/N BEST RESTAURANT! TRY IT)
"So are you excited for the tour?" Taylor asked as we picked up the menus.
"I'm ecstatic. I really can't wait, but I am going to miss my family and friends."
Taylor nodded, being really understanding.
"Hi I'm Matthew, I'm your waitress tonight. May I start you off with some drinks? And I can take your appetizers if you would like." He said handing us bread and butter, and silverware. Taylor and I both got diet coke, and ordered shrimp, and cheese fries as appetizers. We dug in on the bread and butter, but when I opened my napkin, there was writing.

Call me cutie ❤️2483947293 (A/N I randomly made up that number lol.)

I showed Taylor and she bursted out into giggles, trying not to choke on her food. I put the napkin onto the table.
"Why don't you keep it?!!" Taylor excitedly questioned me.
"I need to check him out first." I said. With chill.
Taylor giggled, as our waitress came back with our drinks and appetizers. As I was looking up at him, he didn't have a smile on his face, and he didn't say anything. He had kind of a nasty look on his face. I ripped up the napkin not so happy about tonight. We politely asked for the check and he's bring it back now.
He threw the check on our table and walked away. ?!?!??!. He was so polite at the beginning of the evening!
I called another waitress, and she apologized, and called out the manager.
"Hi ladies how may I help you?" We explained everything that happened, and he gave a free coupon for free dinner for the next couple of months. Also Matthew would get a stern talking to. We thanked him, he apologized, and he left.

~
Hi everyone! I would've updated sooner but it was my sisters birthday on Thursday then my birthday was yesterday and we found out I had pneumonia. So it's been a crazy week and I'm really sorry for not updating! Thank you all so much for 850!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy! Thank you all so much and I'll hopefully have an update up soon!

Stay Fearless
Chloe